62

Pills.
_____________________

"So it's stressed related?" Hyunjin asked after a while of driving, waiting for the red light to turn green.

"Yes..he says that I'm feeling stressed and anxious due to my mother's previous conditions and passing, he gave me some pain killers thought, and I haven't thrown them up yet" Jeongin spoke, cuddling with Minho on the backseat.

Jeongin just melted into his arms, feeling the purity of love in the atmosphere, he was happy he actually got to go anyways, things may don't be as bad as people would assume..despite the doctor was nice, like incredibly nice, and he had an inviting aura that Jeongin felt comfortable with, he believed that made it easier for him to open up.

"Did you talk about your father?" Minho asked, hoping the boy would tell the truth.

Both Minho and Hyunjin had a feeling that Jeongin was lying about his father, but really, it wasn't their job to judge, even though they would like to know whether what Jeongin stated was true or not.

"Mhm..we talked about how he wasn't presence and how it put a lot of responsibility on my shoulders" He responded, closing his eyes softly.

"Jeongin..can we ask you about something?" Hyunjin asked, looking in the review mirror.

"Hm, what is it?".

Both Minho and Hyunjin made eye contact before Hyunjin spoke, his words sticking to Jeongin.

"Jeongin..we know things aren't going to well between you and your father, yes, you've may had tricked the doctor into thinking otherwise..but we still think that there is something going on..and we really, like really need you to tell us the truth, cause it's not going to get better if you don't" Hyunjin spoke, letting the boy process the words before he spoke.

"You don't believe me? I've already said he just isn't present..I'm fine-".

"Jeongin you can't convince me into your fine, not when when Hyunjin had to sit with you in the school's restroom, hanging over a toilet throwing up and getting nose bleeds, and the fact you said it happened regularly can't make your argument better" Minho spoke, full honesty as he were silently begging for Jeongin to tell the truth. And if there was one thing Minho couldn't bear to see or hear about, was Jeongin getting mistreated by his father.

Jeongin avoided eye contact, feeling like they were exposing him little by little.

"It's obviously your choice whether you want to believe me or not, but I'm telling the truth, so can we please switch subject? I don't want to talk about my well being right now, I just wanna go home and sleep" Jeongin stated, fighting back tears that threatened to spill.

The silence filled the car, so did the tension, completely different from the loving one from before, to an intimidating one. They definitely knew, but didn't have any proof, or atleast proper proof to be exact.

"I just want you to think about it Jeongin..really, it's bit unhealthy making yourself believe that your father is innocent-".

"Please stop..he is innocent, he had never laid a hand on me. So please, just listen to me. No one is hitting me, the one beating me down the most right now, is myself. Please just listen to my words, I hate lying" Jeongin felt so unbelievably bad for actually lying and stating he wasn't, just made him feel even worse.

What has this world done to him?
____________________

It's snowing!