85

Body.
______________________

Jeongin's eyes fluttered open, feeling a gentle hand caress his cheeks softly, another hand stroking through his hair..letting him wake up peacefully. He snuggled closer him, his bare chest being too perfect to hide his face in. He wished this would be every morning, being awaken by such beautiful angels, despite right there at the moment, it was only him and Hyunjin.

"You make me go absolutely crazy about you" Hyunjin whispered in his ear, his deep morning voice coming through. Which did not only add shivers to run down the boy's spine, but a pure blush spread on his cheeks.

"Thank you for last night, you did amazing" Jeongin spoke, blushing harder as he was atracjed by gentle kisses on his forehead.

"You were amazing too baby, so perfect..I want you have sich bite of you every day..no, every second would be perfect" Hyunjin commented, grabbing the boy's bare waist, and pulling their bodies closer to each other, pulling the blanket above them noth to warm their bodies up.

Jeingin though back to yesterday, and how unbelievably shameless he was moaning and screaming like that from pleasure, but he really hoped it had an effect on Minho too, he hoped he could hear him, since he always praised his sounds.

"Wanna take a bath? Then we'll find Minho and watch a movie together..just us three Hm?" Hyunjin spoke, sitting  up and pulling a naked Jeongin to sit on his lap, causing his blush to darken.

He looked directly into Hyunjin's eyes, too focused in the brown to respond. He earned a dark chuckle in response and a slow head shake, Hyunjin eventually standing up with the boy in his arms, ready to go get cleaned up in peace.

So that's what they did. They both got cleaned in the shower, and got some nice pair of new clothes on. Jeongin was practically shaking in happiness to be allowed to wear Hyunjin's hood to work, later this noon.

They also helped each other change sheets, knowing that the other pair of sheets were definitely too ruined to be used again. So now the process had gone faster, and Jeongin was happily skipping down the stairs in pur excitement, completely forgetting about practically everything, that tore him apart so easily.

Bring met with Minho in the kitchen, he shifted a bit due to being nervous. Eyes darted to every other place in the kitchen, but Minho.

He didn't want to avoid him. But he knew he clearly hear them last night, especially with how loud he himself was. He slightly cautious when it came to take another step. Sure call him dumb, but his really wanted to make sure he wasn't left out at all, nor that he was uncomfortable..even though they both have dine it together, Hyunjin wasn't present at that time.

So was it rude to just act like nothing..he felt the need of reassurance, and being told ot was okay. But Minho didn't owe him aftercare after last night, since it was only him and Hyunjin..though a hug should be great.

"What is it love? What's with the long face, are you okay?" Minho asked, approaching the boy and immediately wrapping his arms around him, giving immediate comfort and warmth to the boy.

Jeongin just leaned against him, melting as he rubbed his back.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" Minho asked, smiling slightly at the boy's tense state in his arms.

Jeongin was fine to talk about it, but he was in fact nervous. Yes it was his first time with just one of them, but he dealt with it easier if they both had fun with him, giving him so muchove I that process. Yes one felt amazing, so what was the word for both of them? Extra special? Unbelievably pleasurable? He didn't know.

"Are you sure, you both are okay with it?" Jeongin asked quietly, Minho picking g each word up well.

By now he felt another pair of arms snake around him, lips gently kissing his neck before pulling away again.

"Both me and Hyunjin has talked about this for day one baby..you are the only one who needs to make sure, thst you are a hundred percent sure, whether your comfortable with both of us at the same time..if not, we'll sort it out" Minho spoke, looking him directly in his eyes with no problem, no stuttering.

And Jeongin was more than fine with being with them both, but something something he was slightly confused..and he supposed it was normal to be so, since he had never been in a relation ship before.

"I'm fine, I promise. It's just still quite new to me" Jeongin commented, head tilting back to lay against Hyunjin's chest with a pout.

Even though they were in fact in the very beginning of March, aka spring, it still felt like everything about their relationship, and purely just his devastating life..happened last month. But Minho and Hyunjin was right, this was a big step for somebody as young as him, but he was also extreme proud.

"It can take a while baby, but as long as you're comfortable..then that's all that matters" Hyunjin spoke, giving him butterfly kisses all over his face.

"Besides you sounded amazing" Minho commented, returning those sweet kisses.

Jeongin was practically melting at the singlest touch on his skin, leaning onto either Minho or Hyunjin to help support his jelly like legs.

"Thank you" Jeongin was speechless to say, but he really didn't mind the odd compliments, in fact it was his favorite, so he didn't mind it at all.

He loved it.
________________________

Sorry for not publishing, had a busy day, but I'm all good now!