42

Kiss.
__________________

Jeongin felt overwhelmed. The soft lips on his, gently kissing him bringing him even closer as they held the now passionate kiss, for quite the time. It felt amazing, Minho's lips on his, holding his waist so he couldn't go anywhere, and feeling each other's warm body collide with each other, arms holding onto each other for dear life. Nothing could describe the feeling, it was so amazing, and he couldn't help, but to giggled as Minho started to move his lips with his, slowly making out, Hyunjin still smiling fondly at the boy. And that's when it hit him.

Hyunjin..he was in fact still there, watching how their lips  moved in sink, causing the boy to eventually pull away, and look at the taller in concern.

"Hyunjin? Are you okay" Jeongin asked, earning a chuckled from him whi just nodded, eventually coming closer to sit beside Minho.

"Me and Minho had already talked about this..he knows I don't like stealing your first kiss" Hyunjin giggled, smiling at Minho who could only smile back in lyre happiness. They finally had the boy they wanted, and he had them..there was no end to this...hopefully.

"Ah..if that's so..can I get one from you now then?" Jeongin asked, eyes wide as he looked up at him with puppy eyes, so cute that Minho couldn't say no.

"Of course baby".

With that Hyunjin brought the smaller onto his lap, cupping his cheecks with his hands, before pressing their lips together, letting the younger experience another round of pure heaven again. There was no denial that both their lips sat perfectly on his, making him feel oh so special. It was special, all of this, a d sir eit may overwhelmed him, but he couldn't get enough of the kisses of true love.

Though most thing must come to an end, and so did their kiss, having to breathe felt like a nightmare to both of them.

Jeongin felt so special, that he felt slightly jealous just by thinking about them kissing someone else, only wanting their kisses.

"Minho..Hyunjin..can you promise me something?" Jeongin asked, looking up nervously at the to gorgeous men, who held him with so much love, that he wanted to melt.

"Sure baby" they said in unison, now laying full attention to the boy, instead of daydreaming.

"Can you promise me, to never kiss someone else? Just me, and only me" Jeongin spoke, not wanting to share the two men with anyone else than themselves.

Just them.

"We won't ever think of that baby, we didn't stalk you, just to go kiss someone else. Your mind and our kisses always means something..dont doubt us love" Hyunjin spoke, lacking his lips once again, receiving a small giggle from the boy. Smiling as he slowly started drifting of in their arms, disappearing off into dream world, causing the two men to smile fondly at each other.

"I love him" Minho whispered to not wake the boy up.

"And we have him now, so no need to worry".