102

Stop.
_______________________

Minho got quiet, looking down at Jeongin with wide eyes. At this point everything felt like a mess, would it be weird if he said yes? Would Hyunjin have feelings for him? He didn't know.

Yes they've known each other for so long, they kissed, fucked and even madturbated together before..but he believed that was truly friends with benefits, and he also believed that was what messes with his head.

"Let's talk about this later. They will grow suspicious" Minho spoke giving a small kiss in response, before turning his attention to opening the door, headache forming already but having zero energy to care about it.

Jeongin just followed quietly behind him, spotting two very formal people in their house, eyes specially glancing at the old woman, who he couldn't lie, looked beautiful, but after what he heard from Minho he didn't want to look at her like she was beautiful at all.

"Ah there they are" she smiled, her red lipstick clearly overboard.

She had slight wrinkles on her skin, and her make up creased a bit. Her black top looked expensive yet basic, and so did the rest of her fit. The old man beside her, clearly looked his age, a formal suit on as if he just finished a meeting.

"Sorry it took some time, he isn't the happiest meeting new people" Minho smiled.

Well that was true, he hated new people, and was fine ignoring them. But really, he really hated this, there was so much mess in his head right now.

"That's fine, when did you move in?" The man spoke, looking at him with narrowed eyes, looking at his hoodie specifically. "Isn't that Hyunjin's?" He questioned.

"Uh, about a-a week ago..and yes, I'm just washing my clothes right now" Jeongin smiled, playing with his fingers against.

"Aw your such an adorable boy, you must have a sweet girlfriend right?" The woman spoke, as he stopped himself from scrunching his nose in disgust.

Never would he date a woman, he was gay deep inside, but of course he knew better than to tell the truth.

"Yes, but she is studying overseas.." he trailed of woth his lie, looking at Minho for approval.

And the single clap on his shoulder, was enough to bring him confidence.

"Ah such a shame, what's her name?" She continued on with the questions.

"Minnie, she's 18 like me..but I don't think it's time to talk about her" Jeongin spoke, glad he could change subject easily, which made them both nod in approval before looking at Hyunjin.

"Dear, I told you to stop playing soccer baby, look at the way your limping, and Hoe about some appropriate clothes, instead of a t-shirt and shorts?" She asked, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Mom I'm literally at my own house, I can wear what I want inside this frames, also I didn't expect you to come barging in like this" Hyunjin spoke frustrated.

Meanwhile Minho and Jeongin attempting not to laugh at the fact that Hyunjin said he played soccer as an excuse for getting wrecked last night.

"I know sweetie, that's why you should wear appropriate clothes, but anyways, we came to wish you happy birthday, even though I'm late" His mom spoke, engulfing her son in a hug.

A hug that took the breath out of him.

"I'm so glad we got to meet you Jeongin, and Minho, don't worry I'll help catch someone too you soon so you aren't the only one suffering alone..like Jeongin has that girl, and Hyunjin has Julia, I'm pretty sure I can catch a little fish in the sea for you too" She spoke, pinching his cheek.

Jeongin turned his head at the mention of the girl named Julia, curiosity stroking his gaze.

He was so lost in the girls name, he didn't pay attention to the parents leaving.