78

Double.
___________________

Hyunjin and Minho waited patiently at home, keeping their eyes on the door to welcome to younger back home from his work. They've done this the first few days that he's been working at the cafè. He had told them there was no use in driving him when he could simply walk, without any problem. And even though Minho and Hyunjin wanted to badly keep him for themselves, and keep an eye on him, they had to accept that giving privacy was probably a good option.

Though Minho wasn't a fan of the fact to let Jeongin walk home at such a late hour alone, especially in the cold weather were it got dark really early.

So of course he could sit still, feet tapping on the ground, lips between his teeth, as he Che ked his wat he'd every now and then.

Just the thought of something happening to THEIR boy made their blood boil, and they weren't the biggest optimist when it came to leaving him alone. Even though he was in fact safe at work, they just didn't like it.

"Do we need therapy?" Hyunjin chuckled, anxious and tense himself.

There was no use in being so nervous each and every single day for the boy..and they were slightly sure that he probably would find it annoying of they continued. But really, Hyunjin couldn't helo but to obsess over him, and Minho hated it when others neared him.

The thought of someone just simple putting a hand on him, made his blood boil. And he badly wanted to beat the shit out of his father for touching him in the first place, but knew that Jeongin wouldn't like that.

It may be seen as toxic, but they had no intention in harming their baby, so if it meant biting their inner cheeks till blood could be tasted, when someone simple have him a high five, then that is what was necessary.

"Therapy can suck my dick" Minho spat, remembering all the years of stupid advices.  Thst was why he wanted to become one himself, so he could give out proper therapy.

"Bad mood?".

"Why isn't he home yet?" He spike frustrated, tapping his fingers against his thighs, leaning back in his seat just a bit.

Hyunjin shook his head, eyes never leaving the door. Tension build up in the room, it's been too long and the started worrying. The worst was that Jeongin haven't send a text since he said he was leaving the cafè.

"If he sees you like this, he probably would be surprised" Hyunjin spoke, smiling softly.

Minho hated how he was right. How he became so rough, dominant, and had barely any mercy when in a bad mood..and he knew Jeoning wouldn't like this side of him, but he couldn't help but to be nervous.

He loved Jeongin so, so, so much thar the thought of losing him because of his possessiveness, made him unbearably insecure. He hated this side of him himself and was oh so annoyed how he simply just couldn't be normal.

"I love him..I'm really scared he'll see what kind of stupid bitch I really am" Minho chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I know you hate it..but I think if you have the proper talk with him, then maybe he'd understand?" Hyunjin spoke attempting to calm his best friend down.

"Hm..".
______________________

This chapter made them look like bad people :(.

Happy new year!