99

Sex.
________________________

Tw: extreme smut. Overstimulation, passing out, masturbating, video filming slight choking, degrading, restrainments.
________________________

Jeongin smiled satisfied at his art work, proud of how he managed to actually restrain someone, much taller, bigger and dominant than him. Of course with the help of Minho, who taught him all the necessary things to be mentioned.

The first was stripping the taller from all clothes, then restrain him with cuffs to the headboard, and a cloth around his mouth, preventing any sound from escaping his lips. Until now Jeongin only manage to walk around the bed with a teasing look, and making out with Minho, to spice up things for Hyunjin.

And pretty much before he knew it, he was butt naked. And hovering above Hyunjin, Minho ready with instructions from behind.

"Hair" He mentioned shortly, telling Jeongin to pull his head backwards before speaking to him.

Jeongin simply obeyed, taking the fistful of hair, and tucking it backwards looking down at him with a smile, as he didn't quite understand the concept of smirking.

"Happy birthday" He whispered in his ear, before letting go of his browning locks. Placing a kiss on his nose.

In Hyunjin's eyes, Jeongin was just so adorable, he wanted to badly wreck him, but Jeongin was in control- oh well actually Minho, but he let the boy play around, knowing how cute and adorable he did all things.

"Hickey" Minho spoke shortly, making Jeongin understand in seconds.

Jeongin attached his lips to Hyunjin's neck, following whatever instructions he remembered for the first time making a hickey. Suck, lick, kiss, bite.

So that's what he did, he kissed and licked all over his neck, a bit mad he couldn't reach some point, and Minho knew.

"Pull, you will have more access if you pull baby" Minho instructed, giving him a simple task of multitasking. Jeongin praying badly that it was going to be easy.

So he pulled his hairs backwards again, smiling in satisfaction as he got even more access, littering kisses and licks all over, before finding the spot hr wanted to mark.

"Now baby, he loved sucking and biting. And to get hickeys from a person he is obsessing about, is probably the best gift in his life..so go ahead and make it prominent" Minho smirked, sitting down on a couch and enjoying the show.

In the meantime, Jeongin was now bitting and sucking like his life depended on it, Hyunjin struggling to give out whimpers, but he obeyed with throwing his head back, letting Jeongin paint him like a canvas, his own little art work. Jeongin has previously felt all sane leave his body, but gosh how he missed the innocent him, but he was grown now, and had two amazing men to be with. And Jeongin couldn't wait till he got a taste of Hyunjin.

"Keep me sane" He whispered against Hyunjin's marked skin, eyes darting to Minho for further instruction, but he only got up walking towards him.

"Honey, if you knew what you got into..sanity is the last thing you'd hold onto" He started, tracing his soft fingers against his cheek, kissing him softly as the boy melted at the touch and words. "Being with us, is beyond sinning" He commented further, before eventually letting go of Jeongin.

"Now baby, do you need prep?" He asked, eyes filled with hearts as he pulled out a bottle of lube, handing it to the younger for him to decide.

Jeongin debated for a second, taking the lube covering his hands with it, grabbing Hyunjin's dick, which clearly surprised him. He wanted to try his own thing, so he stroked his hard cock, stopping when it was covered with the certain stuff.