14

Questioning.
__________________

"What made you and Minho stalk me?" Jeongin started out asking, once he was sat peacefully in his living room, fiddling with his hands.

He really didn't know what he had just gotten into, but it was definitely to late now to protest against them..so he'd better get to know them..that wouldn't harm, right?

"Well, it all started when you moved to our school and when Minho spotted you in class, that was art class, which you may have noticed I don't have with you. He couldn't stop talking about you, and I eventually got curious myself. After that school day was over, Minho and I followed you through the school..and I had to admit to myself..your pretty cute. Soon, I found myself keeping an eye on you, even when Minho wasn't around. I was so found in your delicate features, and gentleness, that I just wanted to rip our soft and chubby cheeks apart. You never noticed the stalking till I made eye contact with you, that day in class" Hyunjin answered, explaining each and every single detail carefully.

Jeongin felt himself tense up again, that was far beyond his boundaries, but he stayed put.

"When you mentioned Minho was possessive over me..does that mean you are too?".

"No, I'm not nearly as possessive as Minho. Minho would kill if he saw anyone lay a hand on you inappropriately. I'm rather..obsessive, which may not be better..but I can't help myself when it comes to you" Hyunjin spoke.

"What's your future plan with me. What will you do if I didn't report it to the police?" Jeongin asked again, staying a bit hesitate.

Hyunjin's face darkened, as he looked back at Jeongin. The big could feel the pair of burning eyes on him, shrinking in the couch.

"You are, and will continue to be ours..there's no doubt in that, you belong to us and us only. And don't even try to involve the police into this, it wouldn't cover your problem. It's best you grow used to us" Hyunjin stated in now a way more deep and serious voice, causing Jeongin to shiver as he stayed there, shrieked between the two cushions.

"I'm not an object..and i definitely do not want to grow used to the both of you! That's not gonna happen. I'm not something you can own-".

"I would stay quiet about that last part..cause sure you may  not feel it yet, but it's about time we show you..you need to calm your nerves, you used to be so calm..now your just anxious all the time" Hyunjin stated, looking mach more impatient, which caused Jeongin to feel rather threatened with the man.

"I'll never let the two of you close. It is wrong to stalk people, and I'm gonna report this! I swear!" Jeongin yelled, eventually shutting up as he watched Hyunjin's unbothered expression.

"Are you done?".

"No I'm not. I don't think it's fair you come up to me, and then claim me! What kind of fucked up shit is that?!".

"Jeongin, continue this way, and you will eventually have either me or Minho hanging on your back 24/7, I'm serious. I do not like it when you lose your cool, and I know you can keep it in. I know you have patience, but you really need to calm the fuck down" Hyunjin yelled, eventually making Jeongin whimper as he looked towards him with a horrified expression displayed on his face.

"I-I'm sorry..".

There was nothing else to do, but to suck it up. He hated everything about this situation, but he felt so detached from his original world, that he couldn't help but to space out multiple time.

This was not what he wanted..but could he complain? No, no he couldn't. Cause there was no use for it, especially when Hyunjin and Minho was there to shut him up.

And it was in fact, far beyond fucked up, that he didn't report them to begin with.