106

Soaked.
_________________________

Tw: smut, slight overstimulation, choking and slapping kink, degradation, shower sex.
_________________________

As they came to an conclusion, both agreeing that they should in fact include the younger in the final decision. But it was obvious by now, they both had feelings growing inside of them, and it was best to take them for granted while they could.

So now, Minho stood over him, water from the shower hitting his skin, as he rolled his head back, hands on Hyunjin's head grabbing his hair between his fingers.

It was only supposed to be taking a quick shower together, but things escalated quickly, and before they knew it Hyunjin was on his knees, Minho's dick in his mouth as his sucked, licked, and kissed it. Making Minho groan at the amazing feeling.

He would be lying if he said that Hyunjin wasn't the best at given head. The way he knew how to move his tongue in the manner of teasing was oh so perfect, the way he knee how to sit to make him look like one og those girls from porn videos. It was too intense, and he loved it.

He knew thst the head wasn't going to last long, cause they were surely taking this further. Especially when he already had Hyunjin on his knees, ready to be fucked badly in the shower.

No restrainments, no hickeys. Just purely fucking him the way he likes it.

There was of course a huge difference between how both Hyunjin and Jeongin reacted. Jeongin was far more sensitive to touch, and wanted to be practically overstimulated till his last breath, enjoying submitting to them as they dominated him completely. Hyunjin was way more..kinky you could say. He loved being slapped, choked, and degraded, he loved being fucked rough till his only words would be, faster, harder or Minho's name in general, he would become a complete slut for him.

And Minho knew and loved that. He also loved how Jeongin melted so easily, they both were perfect their own way.

So without wanting to wait further, Minho pulled Hyunjin off of him, making him whine in response.

"Shut up, and stand up if you really want to be fucked bad" Minho spoke, pulling Hyunjin up by his hair as he slammed him against the shower wall.

After that, he easily lifted the taller, not sparing a second to position himself ready to wreck the taller till his legs would practically give up on him for real.

So he simply slipped in eoth ease, loving how Hyunjin's first instinct was to cling to him, breath uneven as his nails dug into his skin.

It wasn't everyday he got the chance to be wrecked by Minho, it actually used to be that way for a period of time. Well until Jeongin walked into their lives, being the beauty of an angel they would never get rid off.

Minho just let him cling, as he started trusting him holding him tightly in his arms as he fucked into him like there was no tomorrow, only wanting begs, moans and cries coming from those pretty lips of his.

He loved how their bodies collided the overwhelming feeling of pleasure radiating off of him, as he felt completely high, as if he had smoked something before this. But it was just purely the amazing feeling and effect of Minho's dick, that wrecked him so bad that his eyes quickly dropped close, mouth wide open as he let out the sinful words, begs and cries.

"Ah- shit! Fuck please more" Hyunjin cried out, wrapping his legs instinctively around the tallers waist, wanting to feel him wreck him apart, he wanted to be cracked right open.

He arched his back agsint the glass wall, loving the impact of Minho's skin slapping against his, and the way his trust became more wild and rough, causing him to be certainly loud as he felt like he was in heaven knowing that this act won't definitely bring him there.

"M-minho- ah!" He couldn't shut up, his word shortened to certain words he could easily memories, loving how Minho slapped him across the face in the meantime, and grabbing his jaw like he was nothing but a useless bitch to be fucked.

"Fucking beg for me slut" He spoke harshly, slapping him again as his hands instinctively wrapped around his neck.

Hyunjin was on cloud nine, loving how the trust hit his prostate perfectly, sending him over the edge as he screamed Minho's name loud, knowing thst he probably woke Jeongin up, who slept peacefully minutes ago.

He knew that this was going to to a long explanation, but hopefully Jeongin would understand, and make it easy for them to deal with.

But for now, they most live in the moment before regretting everything.

So as moans echoed through the bathroom, and the sound of skinslapping following, Hyunjin was barely holding himself anymore. Cumming as Minho squeezed his neck tightly, letting g the taller fuck into him till he finished.

He loved every fucking piece of this shit, even though he was purely exhausted now, and ready to pass out due to the overstimulation.

Minho cumming in only a brief second, filling him up and slapping him one final time on his ass.

Before eventually finishing up and turning off the shower, and going back to bed hoping that Jeongin managed to sleep through all of that.
________________________

Preparing the new book which is also the reason behind lack of updates.