45

Examine.
__________________

The days passed by, and day by day Jeongin felt like losing his mind. He was so fondly in love, he really didn't know what to do, he was oh so addicted to the sweet smell of their colognes, he loved their voices, and their touches. It came to a point that he often went to sleep at their house, just to get cuddles and kisses, and he loved drowning in their embrace.

But he haven't seen them for a whole 6 days. Mainly because Minho was taking his exam today, and Hyunjin had to work extra hours to let Minho rest when he gets home. They were both busy with important stuff, and he missed them so much, but he still gave them the space they need and required, he knew how it was to not receive it himself. Though he was eventually starting to really miss them, to the point he imagined the hugging and kissing him. And it's only been a week. He was already so fond in them, and he had no idea whether it was healthy or not, but all he knew was that he craved those arms so much. Luckily Minho had to take his final exam today, which eventually gave him time to relax afterwards, and hopefully let the younger come visit again. No, he was not asked to stay away, he chose it himself. He knew they got busier day by day, each time he slept over he recognized how busy they were, and how much in a hurry Hyunjin was to set him and Minho off st school, so he gave them a small break, but now he was just scared to approach them. But hopefully now that Minho's exam ended, he would finally get some time to be with them. And it's not like they haven't communicated, he had texted a lit with Hyunjin, so there was no biggie at all.

Hyunjin understood that Jeongin gave them space, but continuesly told him he was welcomed any time, he felt like seeing them. So he had that idea to go see them later today, hopefully letting their stressed minds relieved. He bought a few snack for them, and packed his blanket, ready to go see them when it was time. He was excited but also so nervous, he hadn't seen them in 6 days, and he oh so wanted to feel their arms around him.

Now you may ask, how about his father? Well his father was still anywhere but home most of the time, it was crazy how they haven't got evicted yet. It was also the very last day of december, new years being in just a few hours.

Gosh, so much was happening, and Jeongin was so lost in time an space. He never really played attention to the holiday's that had come around, his mind going way past Christmas and Christmas eve, and now forgetting it was practically new years? It really messed with his mind.

It was definitely something.

Jeongin decided it was time, and texted Hyunjin, who told him he was around the corner already. So he got down with the blanket and snacks in his hands, waiting patiently in the cold whether.
__________________

Not that satisfied with this chapter cause I'm not sure if it made sense..I haven't slept that well, and a lot of things had happened. I am also not that sure if I'm going to be able to post tomorrow due to my orphanage celebrating christmas. Hehe.