88

Mention.
______________________

When they both got home after closing the cafè, Hyunjin immediately turned him around and pinned him against the wall, much to his surprise, but he let the man do what he wanted. His eyes closing softly as he felt pressure on his lips, indicating Hyunjin was in fact kissing him. And Jeongin could only respond as a muscle memory, smiling into it, knowing the kiss was beyond sweet and innocent, and was filled with jealousy and obsession.

So Jeongin remotely let Hyunjin take his frustration out, knowing that he certainly did not hate what was happening right now, and that it was slightly exciting to experience.

Minho who heard the loud noise of a door slamming close, came to see a very inviting sight to him. Feeling something turn in him seeing Jeongin restrained against a wall, with Hyunjin all over him.

"Uh..we have school tomorrow-" Minho spoke, cutting himself off when Hyunjin handed the boy to him, to frustrated to dare being near the boy anymore, fearing his own actions a bit.

Jeongin just stood there dazed after the aggressive make out.  He didn't complain though, he knew what Hyunjin needed, and that was time to think for himself. He didn't mind his behavior, already having a thought on how they would react with Felix.

"What the fuck just happened" Minho asked, extremely confused as to why Hyunjin was aggravated, and being all over Jeongin the second then arrive home.

"I expected this from him..he met my new friend..Felix from the cafè, I think he got a bit protective over me when he out my focus on Fekix instead of him" Jeongin spoke, smiling as he embraced Minho.

"I'll probably be worst right?" Minho asked, his voice dropping slightly, insecure about his possessiveness.

Jeongin stayed quiet, only hugging him more tightly.

"I mean..Felix isn't a threat, I love you hust as much as before, if not more. You shouldn't fear me befriending Felix, his a nice guy and listens well..I'm glad to have a friend" Jeongin spoke, wanting to atleast explain a bit more about the boy from the cafè, before either Minho or Hyunjin, if not both, gets a bad mindset towards him.

Jeongin just smiled as he let go of Minho, wanting to have a talk with Hyunjin, before his mind would wander places it shouldn't go.

Minho brought him in for a quick kiss, savoring the taste of the younger's soft lips, before letting him go talk wit Hyunjin on his own.

Jeongin walked away, sighing softly, before approaching Hyunjin's room, eyes darting the doorknob, as he placed his hand on it.

He took some time to prepare his words, not thst he needed to say anything..he just wanted Hyunjin to explain what was on his mind. So he took some time to prepare himself to get the life squeezed out of him, before eventually turning the handle, and pushing the door open.

The room was dark, and warm, and he could spot Hyunjin's figure on his bed, so he entered slowly, closing the door behind him, making clear that somebody have stepped into his room.

He went towards the bed, crawling in beside Hyunjin catching his eyes that was focused on nothing but zoning out.

"Hey.." Jeongin whipered, putting a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, wanting to comfort him.

He heard a small breath escape his lips, smiling as Hyunjin turned to look the younger in the eyes. Wondering how he could deserve such an angel, with such a beautiful heart.

"Jeongin.." he whispered, keeping his hands to himself, which was odd.

"It's okay Hyunjin..don't feel ashamed, I know you tried your best to invite him" Jeongin spoke, smiling as he looked at Hyunjin, while he closed his eyes while listening to the words.

"I don't deserve your understanding" Hyunjin whispered sighing as all he wanted was to hold the boy, but he was afraid if himself.

"You can hug me, I don't mind" Jeongin whispered, knowing Hyunjin's full intentions.

And so, he was embraced by his strong arms, being pulled to lay down, head in his shirtless chest.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid" Hyunjin worded out, regret filling his voice up like water.

"Your not stupid..you just need to understand that Felix isn't a threat to neither of you, his only a friend..and I'm glad I'm finally getting one" Jeongin spoke, hugging Hyunjin back with ease.

"I know...I just can't help but to feel so obsessive..I still have to fight the urge to follow you around..or to obsess over small details about you" Hyunjin spoke, now guilt filling his voice.

Jeongin had to take a moment to process that. Wasn't mad that Hyunjin still stalked him..but it did come as an surprise, especially considering the fact that Hyunjinw as usually much more composed.

"You do that? Obsess over small things about me?" Jeongin smiled, putting his hand on his build chest.

"Mhm..especially eyes" Hyunjin spoke, smiling as he looked into them, already feeling better that Jeongin was okay with everything.

"Your silly".

"I'm not, I swear they hold the whole fucking galaxy inside them" Hyunjin spoke, refusing letting Jeongin deny his own looks.

"Well you and Minho are my galaxy" Jeongin spoke, kissing Hyunjin's lips softly.

Hyunjin smiled at that, relaxing immediately as he put his head in the younger's shoulder.

"I love you" He whispered, surprising Jeongin a bit, but he chose to calm down, swing at the soft words.

"I love you too".
_______________________

Thanks for 700 views.