DESCRIPTION

Hiii this is like my first book i've wrote, English isn't my first language but i am fluent so i apologise if there is spelling/grammar mistakes. I also want to note that in Germany, we learned English language from America, but all the times i studied in the UK, obviously i learnt their English so some times i'm using american english and the others i'm using english english haha, if that makes sense.

The book is close to be finished but i'm going to try and upload most chapters by the end of this month! Depending on how busy i am with college and stuff.

The chapters with a flower (🌺) beside, are from Athena's point of view.
The chapters with the stars (✨) beside, are from Kairi's point of view.
And if a chapter also has a fire (🔥) next to it, then there's smut in that scene :)

Also- i don't know how many times i have to say this but shits annoying as hell. ACE AND ATHENA NEVER DATE. THEY LITERALLY GO ON ONE DATE, FIND OUT THEYRE TOO MUCH LIKE EACH OTHER TO DATE, THEY LITERALLY KISS SOMETIMES AND THATS IT.

I make Athena's feelings very clear from the very start that she just finds Ace attractive, that he's too much like her to develop an actual relationship. And i also make it clear that Ace is aware of the feelings Kairi has for Athena. ITS LITERALLY WRITTEN THAT ACE ASKED KAIRI IF HE WANTED TO HIM TO STOP AND KAI SAID NO.

some trigger warnings for the book.

TW// (i will put a TW on every chapter if you're to expect something)

- Age gap (it's 9 years difference)
- Abuse
- A lot of talk about sex trafficking or crimes whenever it's from Kairi's POV because that's how he works.
- sexual assault
- kidnapping.

Without anything more, please enjoy, i worked hard <33 — Lila