IV

chapter name: Jealosy, Slouth, Wrath, Gluttony

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace." -Buddha

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of." -Benjamin Franklin

SapNap appeared into a highschool bathroom. He sighed and looked down at the two cards tha Gray had given him.

'Alex / Quackity' (Sloth) LAFD beanie, gray hoodie, speaks spanish, kinda short, most likely hiding under bleachers smoking something somewhere

'Wilbur' (Wrath) gray beanie, yellow sweater, tall, metal rimmed circular glasses, english accent. 'most likely in a computer lab or a library

Nick already felt tired, the two people would be in very different areas of the school. And by their descriptions would have nothing to do with one another. Nick contemplated which one he should find first, deciding to go and find Wilbur first, since they would both be in the school. Nick walked out of the bathroom into a hallway, across from the bathroom was a bulletin board, it had a few things on it. Including a map. Nick ran over the turns he would have to make to get to the library, and then the outdoor bleachers.

Nick found the library quickly and went inside, nobody there really seemed to notice him. He sat down at a table and looked at the people reading at other tables. As he looked around the room he thought of how to convince Wilbur to come with him. He would have to lie and make up something good. He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw someone who fit the description to a 'T' sit down with a book at the seat across from him.

"Hey you're Wilbur right?" The boy looked up and sighed, he closed his book. "Yeah that's me what's up?" Nick smiled, then it left his face, he was a bad liar. "I need you to follow me and help me find someone." Wilbur just sat there, no present emotion on his face. "ok, who are we looking for, and what's your name?" Nick stood up shocked that the older didn't ask for an explanation. "A kid named Alex, or Quackity. My name is Nick" Wilbur nodded and picked up his book. "Let me check this out and then I can bring you right to him." Nick just nodded, dumbfounded and followed Wilbur to the check out desk.

After checking out the book Wilbur walked through the halls, Nick carefully following him. Wilbur didn't seem for one to talk much so Nick didn't say anything either. It was nearly ten minutes later when they arrived into a gym. Nick muttered under his breath, "Oh so I wouldn't have gone to the right bleachers anyways." Wilbur hummed in a response and set his bag down near the wall, motioning for Nick to follow him.

The two boys crawled under the bleachers until they got to an area where they could both fully stand. Then once they reached the corner of the gym, where the bleachers were the widest and darkest, Nick could start to smell the weed in the air. They got to a table where another boy, who fit the description of Alex was sitting, listening to music.

Wilbur and Nick sat down on two chairs and Alex looked up, noticing they were there. "Oh hello Wilbur, random, what can I do you for?" Nick snickered at the off saying. He then reached forward and flicked Quackity's forehead, quickly doing the same to Wilbur and then to himself. They ended up in the same place where George brought SapNap, just as he had expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a white flash once the boy tapped me on the head, and they my eyes opened onto an unfamiliar plane. "Uh. Where are we Nick?" He shrugged, "I'm not fully sure but you guys have been chosen." I looked at Alex who looked like he had seen the funniest thing in the world. He saw me staring, "This stuff is really working Wilbur." Nick muttered under his breath, "I wish you weren't high...this would be so much easier if I didn't have to tell you all this again later." As if it were magic Alex coughed and then was standing straight. "Wow that wore off fast." He looked around at his surroundings. "Oh, where are we Wilbur?"

I just groaned, "I'm not sure, and if you would listen Nick is about to tell us." Alex looked at the other boy. He smiled and then started to walk, "Follow me and I'll explain." Me and Alex looked at each other before following Nick. "Ok so you two, Wilbur and Alex, have been chosen to become part of the most recent groups of SDS's. A group of SDS are people playing the role of the seven deadly sins. Theres Vanity, who is gonna be Dream, Lust, who is George, Greed, who I have to be, Wrath, who Wilbur is gonna be, Sloth, that's Alex, and then there's Gluttony and Envy, I don't know who those are gonna be."

"Our jobs are to inflict that Sin onto mortals, and they will be able to resist or subside. We are gonna pick through them for some reason, why, I haven't been told. The guy who took Dream, his name is Gray, I guess he is in charge of this stuff, I'm not really sure but he's the one who has been telling us what to do so far. Oh, we're here."

Everyone faced a door. Nick continued to explain, "Ok so you guys will go in here together and become the full forms of your Sin. There will be a female voice who will tell you some things, and your body will feel tingly during the change. Then once it's over with, go through the Black door. Not the white one. It's important." Alex nodded and so did Wilbur. Then Nick vanished into the thin air. Wilbur reached for the handle but Alex stopped him, "What's really going on, and how did he make me sober with a wish?" Wilbur shrugged, "I'm not sure man, but It's better than PE so I'm down for it." Alex chuckled and then the two went into the room.

They shut their eyes and the voices did talk to both of them. Neither of them saying anything back to the woman, but just waiting until the tingling left their bodies. Wilbur looked into the mirror, his face which usually rested as a neutral stance, looked mad. "Oh makes since I guess." He simply excepted the new look and walked over to the Black door, Quackity following him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

~~~~~~~~~

He looked into the mirror as soon as his eyes were open. He was dressed in his normal clothes, he just felt a bit tired, but was also full of energy in the new place. He realized that Wilbur was still there and turned to look at him. "Wilbur, where the hell are we?" Wilbur smiled, "no fucking clue." Alex just laughed and followed Wilbur through the door. He shut it behind him and then saw that Nick was standing there waiting. "Come on we have places to be." The two shared a glance before following the boy.