II

chapter name: prologue

The alarm clock had been going off for god knows how long, but now the repetitive noise had finally woken Technoblade up. He groaned before tossing the covers of his bed to the side, the silk covering against his sheets made it begin to fall to the floor before he caught it and propped the fluffy blanket back onto the mattress. His head was already starting to throb, and he had just woken up, he almost wanted to lay back down but he knew that he couldn't not right now.

Once Techno actually got up and woke up he realized that today was a school day. Great. He went to his closet first, grabbing a white collared shirt and pulling on a red sweater over it, moving the fabrics so the white collar could still be seen. Next he pulled on some ripped black jeans and black shoes to match. He put a gold chain on along with his gold rimmed circular glasses. Techno had pointed ears and sharp canines, it was an extremely rare chance but he just happened to be born with it. His hair however was not natural, Techno's natural hair color was brown, like his brother Wilbur's but in the sixth grade he bleached it and then dyed it pastel pink, he also grew it out long.

His hair was straight, pastel pink, and went down to his thighs, in conclusion it drew a lot of attention, especially when it was styled, which is something Wilbur had always loved to do. Before long Wilbur was knocking on Techno's door. Techno shuffled over to the door and opened it, he offered a brush forward to Wilbur who happily started to smile at his older sibling.

"Is there a specific way you want me to style it Techno?" I thought about it for a second,

"No I can't think of anything so just, do what you want." As soon as the words left his lips Wilbur started to brush through the strawberry colored length. He hummed as he brushed. Once he finished he set the bristled tool down on the bed and started to braid Techno's hair. Eventually the hair was in a loose braid all the way down, it ended right before the beginning of techno's thighs. "Thank's Wilbur." His brother patted his head before smiling and walking out of the room, that was until he stuck his head back into the room momentarily.

"Oh, all of us are ready to go when you are." Techno smiled, "I'll be down in a minute or two make sure everyone is in the truck please." Wilbur nodded and left. Techno then did two more things before going downstairs, he glanced at the scars on his wrist, and grabbed his backpack.

Techno was in the truck five minutes later and did a quick look at all of his brothers. Wilbur had a gray beanie, overly big yellow sweater, black jeans, and his red backpack with circle rimmed glasses. Tommy had a red and white shirt with brown cargo pants, he also had his blonde hair a literal mess. Tubbo was wearing a green long-sleeve shirt with dark brown cargo pants, he also had a bee bracelet. Ranboo was wearing a white sweater and black pants. He had earrings to, black and white moons hanging from little chains. Phil was wearing his white t-shirt with an unbuttoned green flannel, black jeans and his striped bucket hat. The Sleepy Boys were partially known for always being well dressed.

The truck fit all six of them in a comfortable way, and they never had to worry about not sitting by each other on the bus. Of course the age gap between them all meant that they were in different grades, but they could get along quite well usually.

Techno started the truck but when he turned the wheel his wrist turned in a way that opened a recent cut in his arm. He felt the skin reopen and by the time they were in the parking lot he could feel the warm red liquid.

Techno quickly grabbed his bag and keys and walked into the highschool. He stood in his open locker wrapping up his arm. He was thing the bandage when somebody slammed the locker door into his back. He just groaned and glanced to see Dream standing there. He finished tying the cloth, and Dream saw it. He looked confused and must have brushed it off before continuing to walk away.

Techno and Dream hated each other, everyone in the school pretty much knew about it.