XXX

'Amery, do you think you will ever be on the Dream SMP?' the donation read aloud, I smiled at chat and gave them my response, "If I make it onto the Dream SMP then 1. that would be amazing, and 2. you guys would be the most supportive chat there I hope." I watched as they spammed 'true', 'POG', and different heart emojis. I went back to mining until I realized that my discord had a notification. I quickly tabbed out and opened my discord on my second monitor.

I had a random friend request. I looked at it strangely and decided to leave it be, considering it might be one of my fans trying to hack me or something. Chat noticed my expression changed and started to ask what had happened. I tabbed back into the game and responded to them, "No it's okay chat nothing happened." I found diamonds from using Philza's y11 hack, "Chat, make sure to use primes on Philza, he just got us enough diamonds to make a new jukebox." Everyone chanted Philza for a moment before I got another donation.

'#Ameryonthesmp is trending on Twitter I glanced at the donation with a smirk, "No way." I tabbed out again and opened up Twitter, and sure enough there it was, third trending on Twitter. "CHAT NO WAY!" Everyone started cheering 'POG' and I was smiling out of control. I focused the stream on my webcam and stared directly into the camera. "Give the people what they want Dream." I stared intensely for a few more moments before I started laughing.

"Make sure that gets clipped and put all over youtube and Twitter, we might have a chance chat." I was laughing so hard now that I was almost choking. "Jesus chat, ok I'll be right back I gotta go get some water." I put on the 'returning soon' screen and left to go to my kitchen. I fixed myself a glass of water before turning back to chat and turning my webcam back on. Chat was now spamming, 'DREAM'S HERE AMERY' I was confused for a moment until I realized that Dream had in fact responded to the trending Twitter tag. 'Depends, let me watch his stream.'

Now he was watching. I smiled at the fact that my pronouns had been respected. "If Dream is here then he would say something in the text to speech now wouldn't he." I sat there smirking until the TTS did start to talk. 'Here you are acting like I wouldn't.' I choked on my water from the surprise. When I calmed down I started laughing. "No way chat ya'll are crazy." I started to get a few Twitter notifications, and low and behold Dream had messaged me on Twitter.

'Do you actually want to join the SMP, I do see potential in your channel and you have a decent slice of followers already.'

I looked at chat and then back to my phone, they were getting suspicious. I wrote my response to Dream.

'I mean yeah I'd love to. My discord is AmeryHD.'

I tabbed off of my webcam and put the stream on my Minecraft tab before opening discord. I got another friend request from Dream's discord. "No way Chat." I accepted it and then I was getting a call from him. I quickly muted the stream and accepted the call.

"Hello Amery."

"Hi!"

"So you would be interested in joining the Dream SMP."

"Yes I'd love to honestly. I have no idea how my chat managed to get that trending on twitter." I heard a light laugh from the other side, I glanced at chat going insane.

"Ok, let me log in real quick and whitelist you, I'll also send you the IP on discord, but make sure chat doesn't see it, we almost had that problem with Tubbo once." I laughed remembering the incident, I had been watching the stream where Tubbo had been freaking out. A second later I heard typing from his side of the call and then I had the IP. I put my chat on the 'one moment' screen and logged into the server.

I spawned on the prime path, and did a full 180 to look around. Then I put my chat on my webcam and unmuted. "Chat you're never gonna believe what you've done." I changed the view screen to Minecraft and as soon as Chat saw the screen they went ballistic. I laughed at some of the new comments. I glanced back at my discord and saw that Dream had messaged me again. He gave me the invite to the discord server and said 'everyone online is in the 2nd VC, but be sure to mention your life before you open the voice channel.' I joined the VC with them deafened and then sent the warning that I'm alive.

A moment later I undeafened them and the first voice I heard was Dream's. "Everyone, meet Amery, Amery, this is Phil, Tommy, Nick, and Karl." I smiled before starting to talk.