XXX 1/2

TW's

dom/sub, smut, subspace, bdsm

Jesus christ may the lord forgive me for this stuff I'm about to write...

Karls POV

Karl had been sitting at home all week waiting for SapNap to return form his short business trip. Though, he had been acting like a bit of a brat before Sapnap had left, so he was put on a 'punishment' of types. He wasn't allowed to touch himself, or even think about it, Sapnap had almost went as far to make him write lines anytime he thought about it but had decided against it.

Karl only had to wait until tomorrow for Sapnap to be home, easy to say he was excited. Though, since he had been in pain for a week, he decided to mess with his dom. Every night at 8, the both of them would get on a call. This was mainly because Nick would want to see Karl, he had some anxiety about the boy being home alone for a week.

Karl had seen a few tiktoks about things subs had said to their dom to tik them off or make them mad. He decided to do what one of them had done, hopefully Nick wouldn't get to mad.

Karl quickly walked to their shared room and got his phone off of his nightstand, he unlocked it and opened up Nick's contact. He dialed the number and put it on speaker. A few moments later the phone was answered.

"Hey Karl what's up?"
"Oh, mm nothing much...I was just wondering about something."
"What is it bubs?"
"If you had to pick one of my... outfits, which would be your favorite?"
"Why."
"No reason, I was just curious."
"Oh ok let me think uhm, do you still have that one black set that you used to wear?" I quickly got up from the bed and walked to the closet, taking the phone with me, I sifted through the hidden racks of clothes and decided to try it on again.
"Yeah, I still have it, that's all I needed Nick thank you."
"Yeah no problem."
"Also, tonight, if you have the time...can we do a camera call on discord, I'm sure Dream would let you use his monitor right?"
"Mmm, I'll have to ask him, but I'll text you and let you know, is there any reason in specific you want to seem me?"
"No, I think it's gonna be more about you seeing me."
"Uh-huh, sure it is bubs, I guess I'll just... see you then." The line went dead and so did the shiver down Karl's back. That last sentence Nick's voice was deeper, almost husky, it made him a bit scared for what he was gonna do.

Once Karl put his phone back on the bed he took the black outfit off of the hanger in the closet. It consisted of a few different pieces or outfits. There was a frilly miniskirt, panties which he hadn't worn before out of embarrassment, bunny ears, a latex one-suit that also had gloves, thigh highs, and a jingle bell bracelet.

He stared at the array of pieces in front of him and then glanced at the clock on the wall, he had 40 minutes until the face call would happen so he decided, to just go through with it. He grabbed one of Nick's mercy hoodies from his closet and then went back to the bedroom. Karl took a deep breath and surrendered his dignity, then proceeded to get dressed. He put the black lace underwear on and some boxers over them because he had some decency. He then put on the thigh highs, and Nick's hoodie on, which went to his thighs. He didn't want to wear the ears because that might give it away but he did decide to wear the bracelet.

Nick had texted him back saying that he could to the cam call on Dream's monitor over discord. So when the time came Karl was sitting at his desk waiting for the 8 sharp call. He had one hand on the mouse and the other was propping up his head as he sat legs-crossed in the gaming chair. The call appeared on his screen and he put some headphones one. He joined into the call and Nick automatically private it, meaning nobody knew they were there and nobody could join either, this slightly scared Karl.

"Hey bubs, what were you talking about earlier, about me seeing you."

"Oh, I decided that I would try that old favorite outfit of yours on."