I

books name: Platonic soulmates

type: book description

George and Dream are not shipped in this fanfic, I have other fanfics that ship them if that's what you're looking for. However George, Dream, and Nick are platonic soulmates, which doesn't happen often with three people.

So this story will be tidbits from all of their point of views as they finish school and go searching the US (George lives in the US) in hopes to find their soulmates.

Nick will be shipped with Karl, and also Quackity
Though, George and Dream will both be shipped with characters that I will be making up for the sake of the plot. This book will have a sad ending so this is just a warning to those who might not want to read a book with that outcome. Though, I do think I will write an alternative outcome to go along with the main one depending on if this story gains traction, and if enough people would want to read it.

Soulmates-

A soulmate can communicate with their other soulmate by two ways. Pain, and emotion based touch. examples:

If Karl were to kick over his chair and hurt his foot, there is a chance that Nick or Quackity would feel that pain instead. The same could go for any of them.
Touch, let's say that Nick got really mad, but he was in public and couldn't do anything about it, so he dug his fingernails into the palms of his hands. In the next twenty minutes that mark would show up on Karl, and Quackity's hands as well. The emotion based touch marks also have colors that are associated with that person.

Platonic Soulmates-

Platonic soulmates can also communicate two ways. They can communicate by lying, and they can also communicate by thoughts, depending on what they are.

Examples:
Let's say George and Dream were arguing over something dumb and Nick realized that he was totally in the wrong, George says, "You know you're wrong" Dream replied with "I'm not wrong" therefore he would be lying. Since Dream lied, this would send a shock or tingly like feeling through George's hands, and also Nicks. The more Dream lied the worse the pain of the shocks or tingles would hurt.
Thoughts, let's say Dream got mad for no reason and accidentally snapped at a random person. He felt really bad about this and was beating himself up for it. 'I was stupid to do that' 'I'm literally an ass for that' Then Nick and George would be able to hear those thoughts because they are or could be harmful to that person.

-every set of soulmates also has another way of communication, that they have to figure out themselves-

This book will have some possible triggers, I won't be putting warnings for them... so read at your own will. However, here are some of the things this book may or will include.

Self harm
Suicide
Drugs
Drinking
Cussing
Mental Hospitals
Hospitals in general
Abuse
Lying
Car Accident
Death
Anger Issues
Drowning
Fighting
(There's bound to be more but those are the main ones that I can think of for the time being)

anyways, enjoy