XI

chapter name: 9

Ella told George that he could ride around for a little while, she had to get something ready. He agreed with her and got his keys. George then got back in his car.

He had about $30 total and decided to go and spend it. He drove out to the beach, getting used to the switching between second to fourth gear. He liked the way that the car felt and smiled realizing it was his, so he could pickup one of his old hobbies. Anytime George got worked up, mad or sad, he would go in the vehicle he could use at the time, and go to a secluded road, in which he would just drive, fast, while blaring music and rolling down the windows. He wondered about something, but then realized he had arrived at the beach.

He took the third bucks and his phone, then grabbed his keys and got out. He was wearing the same outfit form the beginning of the day, and he felt happy. George walked to the little shops on the edge of the beach and eventually saw this two people doing henna tattoos on a towel. He walked over and sat down, "How much for full back and one sleeve?" The woman he asked looked to a guy that was sitting on a towel a few feet away. He answered for George, "Oh, she can't hear you she's deaf, but it's $30. I do body and she does arms. That sound good?" George nodded and then turned to the woman.

George had learned sign language in a foster home once. He sighed to her that he didn't realize she was deaf and she replied that it happened all the time. The boy on the other towel put Georges money into a box and then got out two of the pens. He handed one to the lady and then sighed to her that she would be doing an arm tattoo for the person in front of them. He sighed to her that his name is George, she said her's is Jenna.

Jenna then turned to the man and sighed something, it was fast so George didn't catch it. Then the guy looked back at George, "Arm first, what do you want on it?" George hadn't thought of that part. "Whatever she wants to do." The guy sighed that to her and she started smiling. George sat down in front of Jenna and held out his left arm, she smiled and started drawing. George felt so calm with the cold pen slowly running along his arm. About 15 minutes later she was done and George looked at his arm. She had mainly done patterns and then flowers in some areas. Once she was finished she packed up her things and left.

George waved goodbye before sitting down by the other guy. "So, what do you want for your back?" George shrugged again, "Anything you want to do." The guy smiled a bit, "What if it can be considered offensive?" George shrugged, "Who would be looking at my back anyway?" The guy just smiled a bit, "Ok George, I'm Dream, shirt off and just lay down here." George did as he was told and settled down on the blanket. Soon enough he felt the pen start gliding down his back.

The ink used on body areas that weren't as exposed was stronger, but it had to be pressed deeper in. So it was the same feeling as someone drawing something on your back, with a sharp pen, maybe a dull blade. Though, George didn't feel any uncomfort while Dream drew on his back. It actually felt relaxing, and nice. It was over much to soon. George stood up and stretched, while Dream smiled at his work. "Wanna see it?" George shook his head, "I'll look at it later." Dream smiled, "I think you'll like it. I also help out at a tattoo parlor if you ever wanna make it permanent." George nodded, he liked the idea but was still 17.

"Well, thanks Dream." The guy nodded and George walked back to his car. He got in and sat down cautiously as to not mess up the setting ink. He drove home a bit slower this time. When George got home he could hear the piano playing. So he walked in there and saw Ella playing the piano. She looked up at him puzzled, "Where did you go?" He turned around and heard her lightly gasp, "I went to the beach and let some artist free draw with henna." Ella hummed happily and said that there was food in the fridge, then George left.

He went upstairs and showered, thankful to see that the ink had fully set, then George called Nick.

"Hey Nick."
"What's up George?"
"Just wanted to write down this weekends plans, I can't remember things very well."
"Ok that's fine. Tomorrow at 10:30 you are gonna meet me and Karl at the skate park to hang out, and meet one of my friends. Then tomorrow night I'm having a party, not many people, but enough so you'll be a little bit known in school. You don't have to drink or anything but bring something to swim in since it is a pool party. Sunday I don't have anything planned but if you wanna hang out just let me know."
"Thanks Nick."
"No problem, now I gotta go, bye."
"Bye."