III

chapter name: 1.

I woke up and snapped out of my dream, but one thing didn't leave me, it was this slight hot area on the back of my neck. I had read about this in a book before, and it was nothing good. I got up out of my bed quickly walked to the living room, I got my book off of the shelf and opened it, flipping to the eighth chapter, this was the last gift my grandmother gave to me before my parents forced me to move out. The book read,

When an Omega sleeps uneasily and waked up with a hot patch on the back of their neck it is a clear sign of an incoming heat. Omega's experiencing their first heat are very recommended to stay with family, friends, or find refuge with a nearby Mfin near them.

There was a note with my grandmother's handwriting on it

Karl, there is a Mfin company two blocks away from your new apartment in town, know that when you are reading this, if it is the morning where your neck is hot then that means you will start your heat in three days. Look up the number for the Mfin and request to talk to Alex, make sure you tell the person on the phone that you are a Jacobs, and your grandmother is Margaret Jacobs. Listen to what Alex says and if he offers you to move in make sure to do it, he is nothing but nice and he is a great person to become friends with. It's gonna be ok and I hope that the first heat isn't to bad for you but you need to call them immediately.

There was a phone number on the back so I took the note with me back to my room and dialed the number.

"Hi this is Katie I'm the receptionist at Mfin what can I help you with?"

"Uhm, hi I was just wondering if I could speak to Alex?" I heard a few stray voices in the background, and then she responded.

"No, he said that he is rather busy at the moment."

"Oh, Tell him that Margaret Jacobs is my grandmother." I heard some more slightly loud voices in the background until a different voice came on the phone.

"Your grandmother is Margaret Jacobs." The voice was more masculine, it was the voice from my dream.

"Uh, yeah.. she told me to talk to Alex, I'm not sure why but-"

"Yeah this is Alex, if you aren't busy today then I'll come and visit, I got a call from your grandmother the other day."

"Uh sure you can come over"

"Good get a pen and paper and write this number down ***-***-****, text that number your address, it's my personal number so if you need anything while I'm on my way over I can get it, but I'll be there in an hour I have to go because I have to deal with someone real quick."

The line went dead, that was wierd. None the less I sent my address to the number and decided to go ahead and start cleaning, my house was an absolute wreck.