V

chapter name: 4.

We had just shut the door to the dorm when George came out of his room. Clay following slowly behind. George looked up to see Kinsley and quickly ran over hugging her. "Aunt K!" She hugged him back tightly until there was a knock on the door.

Karl

- - -

Nick smiled at the banging on the door, he walked over and opened it and held his arms up, "Alex!" the person in the door responded with, "Nick!" They hugged and I stood there confused. "Didn't you two see each other hours ago?" Nick didn't say anything instead introduced Alex to everyone.

"Alex, that's Karl, George, Kinsley, and of course Clay." Alex looked happy to be here, but as he shoved his hands into his pockets he looked at Nick again. He leaned to whisper something and Nick nodded, leading him down the hall to my room. A moment later they came back as we all started to take the liquor out of the bags. Aunt K had also bought an old bottle from the store, she set it on the table while handing out shot glasses and liquor bottles.

Eventually, everyone had a different colored shot glass and their own liquor. Dream had a green one, George a blue one, Alex a dark blue one, Nick an orange one, I had a purple one, Kinsley had a red one, and the yellow one was sitting on the table. Kinsley slightly unscrewed the cap to her vodka and then flicked it off. "A shot to begin the night boys?" Everyone silently agreed and poured themselves a shot.

George started to count, "3,2,1." Everyone went up and everyone came down, on the wooden table that we were all sitting around. Kinsley then looked at us, "Ok, we're gonna play spin the bottle with truth or dare, answer the question, do the dare, or take a shot." Everyone agreed and she set the old bottle on the table. Nobody reached out to grab it so she did, "Jeez boys thought you guys knew how to loosen up." Then her phone began to ring without looking and before it could ring twice she hit the decline button. She looked at George and Karl before continuing, "That was your dad so if he asks, I was never here." We both nodded and she reached to spin the bottle.

It landed on George. He smirked at her. "Kinsley truth or dare?" She smiled, "Truth Georgie." He smiled, "Where do you live right now?" She didn't even think about it, "I'm moving in into the apartment across the street, your dad wants me keeping an eye on you two." Karl laughed as George's face dropped. She nudged the bottle to him. He huffed and spun it, the bottle landed on Nick. "George, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Nick thought about a question as well all watched, "Worst part of being a cat hybrid?" George thought about it and then his face turned red, he poured himself a shot of gin and downed it. Nick snickered before spinning the bottle, it quit spinning when it faced Clay. "Nick truth or dare?" He thrummed his fingers on the table, "Dare." Clay smirked, "A shot of tequila." Nick groaned and Alex handed him the bottle. He poured a shot and held his breath while he took it. He slid the glass back to Alex and gagged, "Damn that shit's still nasty, spin the bottle Clay."

Clay reached for the bottle and spun it. It slowly came to a stop facing Karl. Karl smiled at him, "Truth or dare Clay?" Clay smiled back at him, "Truth." Karl glanced at his ears, "Like being pet behind your ears?" His gaze quickly went down as his nose started to darken in shade, "Yeah..." Karl nodded before spinning the bottle, it landed on Alex. "Karl, truth or dare?" Karl thought about it. "Truth." Alex nodded, "Who do you think handles their liquor worst and best here?" I looked around at everyone. "I think me and Kinsley hold our liquor best, and worst I think is gonna be Clay."

He pretended to be offended before shrugging. Alex then reached and spun the bottle, it landed on George. George glanced at everyone then back to Alex. "Truth or dare Alex?" No hesitation, "Dare." George looked at everyone and their drinks. "Since Nick had to take a shot of tequila, you have to take a shot of whiskey, but you can't use your hands or the glass." Alex looked very confused for a moment and Aunt Kinsley started laughing when she realized how they would have to do this.

Alex was confused, "What, how?" I felt my smile falter as I realized what would have to happen. George was now laughing with Kinsley. Dream was also just as confused as the other two boys. I sighed and started to explain, "Nick is gonna have to take the shot and then...give it to Alex." Alex turned bright red while Nick started laughing with everyone else. Everyone started laughing harder at their reactions. I just sat there waiting to see if they would actually do it. Nick took the cap off of his whiskey and poured a shot, he drank it and then walked over to Alex who was blushing profusely at this point.

Nick reached down and grabbed his jaw before leaning in to kiss him, Dream was wheezing, Kinsley was on the floor, and George was trying not to cry from laughing. I didn't find anything very funny and was really just watching as the two boys went for it, I wasn't smiling anymore. That was until they pulled away. They both looked at me quickly, their eyes had both gotten darker, it confused me. Alex was now staring at me as Nick came to sit back down.

As Nick went to sit down he put one hand on the table and one on my thigh squeezing it as he sat down but I looked the other was as to not squeak or anything. After a moment his hand was gone and I returned my gaze to the people around the table. Clay was holding his side and taking deep breaths, Kinsley was still giggling a bit but was sitting up again. George was wiping tears from his face but Alex was just staring at me, his chin resting in his palm. When I made eye contact he winked at me smirking before looking back at the bottle in the middle of the table.

"George it's your turn to spin the bottle.