VI

chapter name: 5

Once Dream and Techno took the bags inside and got the glasses from the parlor, the slowly made their way back upstairs. Though, instead of seeing Daniel in their bedroom, they found the bottle of liquor and a note sitting on the bed. Dream snatched it up while Techno started putting his things into the dresser. He read the note quietly to himself.

_______________________________________________________________
Hey Dream
it's Daniel here, decided that you guys can have it, I know Techno's dad saw me, so that's fine. I would be there to drink with you but me and your mom are going out into the city for the night, I've missed you, but her a bit more. Don't scare the cutie away.

-Daniel
P.S. drink some water before going to bed, and don't throw up on my bed.
_______________________________________________________________

Dream snickered a bit at the note and heard Techno from across the room. "What's so funny?" Dream shrugged, "Nothing important." He threw the note into the garbage and picked up the bottle and two glasses. "We should drink in the library." Techno agreed and they left to go up in the library. Dream walked in and set the glasses and drinks on the table, "Ice?" Techno shook his head, "Watered down rum is the equivalent of flat soda." Dream snickered at that. "That's nasty, like, horrible." Techno nodded, "It sure was. Anyway, you gonna pour that or not?" Dream shook his head, "You pour." Techno hummed in approval and sat down by the table.

He poured the cold liquid into the crystal glasses and handed one to Dream. Dream took the glass happily, drinking it halfway down on the first swig. "Techno, I'm gonna warn you, I'm a lightweight. Now, my hangovers aren't that bad, but once I get hammered, I won't remember any of this in the morning." Techno chuckled. "Well, good for you, I can handle my liquor." Dream smiled, "You look like the person who could. What kind of powers do you think other heirs will have?" Techno shrugged "No clue, but I hope that my brothers won't be coming with us, they can be quite a handful sometimes." Dream snickered.