VIII

chapter name: 6

Once I got into the bathroom I started to look around for rags, I opened the different cabinets and drawers. In those cabinets and drawers I did happen to see some rather sexual things, but for now I will be ignoring them because I don't want to think about if that is gonna happen to me. I heard my phone ding so I picked it up and glanced at the message, 'I have to go talk to that alpha for a little while, I'l be back in a little while but there's a present on the couch.' I didn't really know what to think of that so I sent back 'ok thankyou' and that was the end of the conversation, he left it on read and didn't reply.

The shower I took was one of the coldest ones I think I had ever had, short story it didn't help me at all and now I was somehow hot and cold all at the same time. It hurt my head to think about how that was possible so I slid on my boxers and pulled on my thin t-shirt before walking back into the living room to see what Alex had left behind. The room seemed a bit more empty without his scent and I immidetly felt a bit saddened. I saw on the couch that there was a small box, and a note on the outside.

'I got a maid to bring this up, it's the one that I wear the most often so maybe the scent will help with the cliginess or something, I wasn't sure what to do since this is your first heat and I've never dealt with them directly. If it feels wierd you don't have to wear it but I'm just trying to help.'

I set the note back down and smiled at the nervousness, you could sense it in the faulty handwriting, which suprisingly was very neat. I opened the box and pulled the dark blue piece of fabric out of the box. It was a hoodie, I didn't really know how to feel about it for a second, that was until my Omega instincts took over and before I knew it I was pulling it over my head. Once I got it on I realized the letters 'LAFD' were on the front pocket area, it was an interesting jacket and I would have to ask him what it represented.

I then remembered that the note was talking about how the hoodie should be laced with his scent seeing that it was the one that he wore the most often. "I don't really smell it though..." Then the scent hit me, the sweet vanilla overpowered the weaker scents and I was already feeling some of the unbearable heat leaving my body. Though, I was feeling really tired so I walked back into the bedroom, there was a bed, but for some reason I didn't want to sleep in it. Instead I took all the blankets, pillows, and quilts from the hall closet and made a nest shape.

Then I realized that I had read about this before and it was a lot more normal than what I had originally thought, so once I was finished and I laid down, I fell asleep almost instantly and with no pain.