VI

chapter name: 4

It was an hour later and Nick had woken up to knocking on the door. "Come in."

The door slowly opened and Wilbur walked into the room, he had a soft smile and Nick felt safe.

Wilbur stood by the couch and just stood there, "Is it ok if I come sit over there with you?" Nick nodded. Once he sat down Nick took a deep breath.

"I know you know that I like dream. Please don't say anything. I'm hoping to try something while we're here." Wilbur nodded.

"I wouldn't say anything. Though I was sent up here to come get you, Dream wants everyone downstairs. He seemed really excited as well."

Nick nodded and pulled the blanket off of him, and then he went with Wilbur downstairs to the living room. Everyone else was already there and Nick did see Techno wink at Wilbur for some reason. Nick was leaning against a doorframe because he didn't want to sit down and get tired again.

Dream was standing in the middle of the room looking at everyone.

"So obviously we all know that I'm not straight...that is one of the first things that were talked about when you were invited to join the SMP. Uhm, so I thought that now would be the time to announce what I've been meaning to do for a while. So, I'd like to announce the people that I know better that me and George are dating, yes the rumors are true."

Nick kept smiling as Dream kept talking, eventually he was done and Nick congradulated them before saying he was still tired and wanted to go lay back down.