IV

chapter name: 3

Karl sat in a waiting chair while his parents talked to the lady in the front desk, he still kept quiet. His mom walked back over to him and he raised his head to look at her. "Karl, you're gonna be here until they think you're better. We will be back there with you to see you off, but then we have to leave and go get your things from home." He just nodded and she looked a little sad. His dad walked over and handed him a card, "This is yours while your here." The card had his name and a picture of him on it, it seemed like it was made of an expensive material. His mom came over and pulled her keys from her purse.

She took off a little circular thing from her chain. She clipped the card to it and then clipped the thing to the loops on his pants. She pulled the card and let it go as the small circle reeled the expanding string back up. "Fun right." He nodded and noticed that a lady came from a door in the hallway, and waked over to him. "Karl right?" He nodded and she turned he followed her. They got to an elevator and she stood by the side, where the card swipe was. She motioned towards him and he reached his card up to swipe it, the light turned green and the doors opened.

She brought him and his parents up to the 45th floor, out of sixty. She watched the doors open and led Karl through the winding hallways. Eventually they stopped in front of a door, "This is where you will be staying. Say goodbye to your parents for now." He turned and hugged both of them without a word and they left from where they came. She faced him again. "Ok your roommates aren't here right now they're at free time outside, you are just gonna focus on settling in for now." He nodded and she motioned for him to swipe his card again and it worked, again.

He walked into the room and looked around, there seemed to be two repeating themes. Gray and white, along with dark blue and another shade of gray. "How many other people are here?" She pointed to the door, "Two more, thats the bedroom." He walked around the small room he had first walked into and looked back at the lady, "Wheres the bathroom?" She pointed to the left, "The room at the end of the hall is the bathroom, they're supervised." He slowly nodded. "When will the other two people be back?" She looked at her watch, "about an hour, anyway here." she handed him a clipboard, "That's an in depth description of your condition, your things will be here whenever your parents return, but there are sheets on your bed anyway." she smiled and left.

Karl heard the door shut and decided to look around. From the door you were in a small room with one door on the right wall and two windows on the back wall. There were shelves along the wall with the main door. A gray carpet was on the floor with a black wooden circle table. There was a dark blue table and a dark purple chair. He walked over and sat the clip board onto the table and walked to the bedroom door. He opened it and took the room all in. There was a desk with a few books on it across from him. To his left were the beds. There were two beds up against opposite sides of the wall, one was a good bit messier than the other. There was beds above the other two, he guessed the ones with sheets were his.

He decided that he had enough looking and went back to the main room to read over his clip board. There was a lengthy description on it.

Karl Anthony Jacobs

Very easily angered, but also feels partial guilt?

Not to dangerous, but does throw things according to parents.

Diagnosed with BPD level four of five. Help is a top priority.

Roommates both male.

No found cause for condition

not yet under intensive care

has no other diagnosed conditions, but will have daily health exams