X

chapter name: 10

George and Nick got to the Starbucks on time and met Ella at one of the booths. "Hey boys, oh the piercings look great George. Did they hurt?" Nick cut in before George could answer, "Dude didn't even flinch, it's like he absorbed the pain." Ella looked at George with something on her face that George couldn't quite place. "Ok, well after we get something quick to eat we can go shopping for the rest of the stuff. Nick you don't have to come, I know it might make you a bit uncomfortable." Nick just smiled, "I'll let you and George do that shopping, but I'll be in the parking lot when you guys are ready to go. I'll also bring the bags of stuff you bought out and put it up."

Ella smiled, "Thanks Nick." He smiled and got his drink from the table. He grabbed the bags that all three of them had put together and smiled before leaving. George looked over at Ella who was smiling, "I know that Nick is avoiding the stuff he needs to get, so what are we gonna be getting for him, or really his boyfriend because Nick is obviously not feminine." George could get used to Ella being like this, more a friend than a strict mother. "Well, Nick said he could get a few of the things, Nail polish, skirts, rings, but he refused to get fishnets and some, other things."

Ella smiled, "I'm more like a friend than a mom George, what are we looking for so we can just get it and get out of there." George just laughed for a second before telling her, "Cat ears, handcuffs, platforms, I think that's all." She nodded, "I was a teen once, I know how it is, at least Nick is supportive. Before I met Tyler nobody ever tried anything new, they all wanted the rich bitch. That's it. I hope you find someone nice." George just nodded. "Also, I'm gonna send you into a store, with a hundred dollars, and wether you come out with a bag or not is up to you, I won't judge and won't ask." He got a little bit suspicious about this, but trusted her still.

They left the Starbucks a few moments later and Ella led the way to a store he hadn't noticed before. "What first." She looked at him, and then around the store. "Skirts?" He nodded and they walked over there. Between the two of them they picked out four skirts. Once they were done in that store they had gotten skirts, a couple feminine like shirts, some jewelry, thigh highs, and some fishnets. Once they finished in that store Ella held the bag while she told George to close his eyes. She guided him into a store somewhere else and he could smell the perfume everywhere.

Ella told him to count to ten and he did, when he opened his eyes she was nowhere to be seen. And he realized that he was quite literally in a sex store, it didn't make him mad, or feel weird, in fact, he was kinda happy. George walked around the entire store, and had grabbed a few things. He had spent most of the hundred dollar bill, all that was left was 15 dollars. He got the bag form the cashier and walked out of the store to see Ella sitting at a bench. She smiled and stood up.

"Ok, how much of that hundred is left?" George quickly told her, "15 dollars." She nodded, "Might wanna buy some batteries, or a reliable charger." He nodded and then started laughing, She laughed along with him before they walked into the neighboring store, to get batteries and a good charger.

Once George and Ella got all they needed they walked back to the car to see a very happy nick standing there. "What has you so happy?" Nick turned to face George and help put the bags in the back of the truck. "Me and Karl are gonna go on a date this weekend, to a skate park. You should come skate for a bit one of my friends is coming to." George nodded, "Sure, I don't have a skateboard but I'll still go and meet your friend."

Ella smiled, and went to go get in the front, George got into the passenger seat and Nick in the back, still smiling at his phone. Ella started up the Jeep and started to talk as well. "So George, Tyler texted me earlier and told me that your car is at the house. You can drive for a bit when you get home if you want." George smiled "Yeah, I'll do that."

When they got home Nick did have to go back to his house after getting the stuff he had gotten for Karl, but George wasn't sad, he knew Nick still had a life. Ella and George unloaded all of the things they had gotten and brought his new clothes and other stuff upstairs. When he came back downstairs Ella was sitting at the counter, holding a pair of car keys. "So, Tyler got called out and has to be on a job for the next few days, but he said that he hopes you enjoy the 'special thing' he put in your car. He didn't tell me what it is, so take the keys and we can find out."

George took the keys from Ella and walked over to the door that led to the garage. He walked in and hit the unlock button on the keys, then he saw the car sitting by the huge window on the far wall. (Imagine it's in a garage :] )

George gasped when he saw the car, "Woah that's nice

George gasped when he saw the car, "Woah that's nice." She smiled, "Go look inside." He walked over to the drivers seat and opened the door, the interior was leather and a dark Stoney gray. He looked around for the gift but didn't see one, until Ella pointed to a small remote sitting in one of the cup holders. He grabbed it and stepped back out into the garage. Ella quickly figured out what it was for and turned off the lights. "Hit one of the buttons George." He did as he was told and saw that there were Led lights on the underside of the car. He had turned them onto white. She nodded, "See if they're for the inside to."

George walked over to the door of the car and got back in, he hit another button on the remote and white, dim star lights appeared on the roof of the car, along with led's on the floorboard, and around the dash. "This, is a nice car. Like, really nice."