III

chapter name: 2

Nick found George laying on Clay's bed scrolling on his phone. "George, do you wanna go to the drag track?" George set his phone on his chest and stared at the roof for a moment. "What car are we gonna use?" Nick thought about it for a moment and realized that all the racing cars are in the shop since the season starts soon. "Good question." They were both silent for a couple seconds. George got an idea, "Wanna go blare music on the highway?" Nick slowly smiled, "Yes, that. Let's do that now." George jumped up out of the bed and walked to the door. Nick ran to his room and grabbed his phone before running to meet George downstairs. They grabbed the jeep's keys from the bowl in the kitchen and walked into the garage. Normally all four of the boys would be participating in this activity.

When they shut the doors to the jeep
Nick's phone started ringing, Karl was calling him.

"Hello?"
"Hey Nick! Uhm so you guys aren't supposed to go outside today...and i'm not supposed to be on the phone with you but uh yeah ok. I'm kinda done with what i'm supposed to do today so i checked the security cameras and you guys can't go outside or on the highway."
"oh..why?"
"it's a surprise for you guys but it's tomorrow."
"ok, we'll i guess we can find something to do inside."
"i have a ps5 and Clay had an Xbox X if you guys wanna play on either of them."
"ok Karl thanks, bye."
"Bye Nick."

So then Nick and George went to play minecraft instead.

------------------

Karl-pov

When I got off the phone with Nick I walked back to the store. Clay and my parents were still picking things out for George, but we had already gotten all of Nick's graduation gifts so I had nothing to do. Finally I decided to just go sleep in the car until they were ready to go, which might be awhile.

karl's dream-

slight spice tw

Once we hid all the presents back at the house it was finally time to go see Nick and George. Of course I loved them both...but I really loved Nick. Last summer I decided to worry about myself instead of others and I figured out that I don't like labels, but I do like Nick. There was no way to tell if he liked me back though. By the time I snapped out of my thoughts I was standing in front of my door, Nick texted me saying he was gonna take a nap in my room.

I creaked the door open and there he was, peacefully asleep. He was in his iconic black and white hoodie, and he did look tired but I was to excited to see him. I took off my converse and quickly changed into a color block t-shirt before I slowly stared to crawl on the bed. I was sitting with my knees facing his back. I slowly nudged his shoulder with my hand, "Nick wake up..." he didn't really respond so this time i nudged him harder. "Nick. wake up i miss you." He mumbled a little bit before slowly opening his eyes and drearily looking around. Once he saw me he seemed to wake up more and he started to smile.

He sat up a bit and pulled me down into a hug. I smiled at his warm body and his still tired movements. He smelled like amber and sleep. He held me so my face was dug into the chest of his hoodie, and he dug his nose into my hair. "I missed you to Jacobs." I smiled at the Nickname, "If I lay down I'm gonna get tired..." Nick slightly huffed, "good that means I can get cuddles."

Nick then turned the both of us so he was spooning me with his face dug into the nape of my neck. I laid there for a moment adjusting to the new position, before I realized I was barely in contact with Nick's body and I started to miss his warmth. "Nick i'm getting cold." He hummed for a moment and then I felt a pair of lips on the back of my neck. My breath hitched for a moment in confusion.

Nick noticed and I could feel him smile. He started to move around, slightly sucking or nipping the skin on my neck and shoulders. Eventually he nipped this one spot between my neck and collar blade, I whimpered at the feeling of it and he decided to stay in that spot enjoying the small noises coming from me. I could feel the scruff of his chin against my skin and couldn't help but shiver at the foreign feelings coursing through me. Another few seconds later he moved on from the spot but I felt his hand grip my left side firmly as if it was keeping me in place.

I wondered why his grip was tight until he slowly lifted the back of my shirt and started to trail kisses, hickeys, and nips down my back as well. He kept smiling at the small noises and his hand on my waist kept me from squirming. Next thing I felt was his other hand reaching around to the front of me, he pushed me back into his chest and I could feel all of the heat radiating between our bodies. But I could also feel his problem that I guess he didn't want to hide. The last thing i felt was his hand slowly slipping between the waistband of my shorts and then I woke up.

end of dream-

I sat up in a cold sweat and looked around, I saw that everyone else had gotten back into the car to leave and I just balled my knees up into my chest for a moment, Clay looked at me as if to ask if I was ok. I slowly nodded and thought about what just happened. If i wasn't sure of my feeling before then I sure was now.