III

chapter name: 2

The next week was spent by George and his mother getting used to one another again, and remembering what it felt like to be a family, even if it was a small one.

Now it was George's first day back in school. His mom had gotten the books that he would need and they got him a new backpack. George woke up early that morning, knowing his mom was already at work, he didn't have any reason to rush himself. George got ready in a timely manner either way. Today he was wearing a light blue shirt, a black unzipped jacket, black jeans, and black shoes as well. His light gray ears were clean, and his tail was tucked nearly by his feet. He didn't need to be noticed for being a cat. George also had some chains and stuff to decorate, he had black cross earrings. His backpack was white mesh and his hair was neat.

George had heterochemia, which also made him extra noticeable. He had one blue eye and one green, it contrasted with his pale skin, dark brown hair, and black ears and tail. Though there were two things that George did really like about himself, he had a sharp jawline, like a knife, and he was a genuine height. The one thing that affected him daily since he was a pure blood is the smell he had. He used to take meds to suppress the smell, but since the school was full of dogs he didn't need it, they can't tell the difference between felines' scents. Basically, George could warn people off with his smell, it was strong, and had a fierce aura to carry it.