XXX

Alex was mental. Thats the only way to describe it. He knew he wasn't ok. He has been through some shit that he wouldn't wish on a wide array of people of whom he hated. Rat poison. That's how it all started. When he was younger his mother, who was a heroin addict, forced him to eat rat poison.

Rat poison corrupts a part of the brain that created certain chemicals. Those chemicals produce emotions. The corruption of that area of the brain now causes Alex to never feel much emotion. He can still feel a few emotions but it is very rare and takes a lot to cause them.

Now imagine how he felt after being abandoned three times. Schlatt, Karl, and Nick all left him. All he had now was Wilbur and Charlie. Nobody loved him, and he didn't feel offended by that. Really he knew that he wasn't to important in the big turn of things.

If he were to disappear it's not like time would stop. Maybe somebody would regret an action from years before but that's all. So he often felt himself walking a thin line on the sharp blade of death. The grim reaper always envious of his shadows, fingertips aching to snag the man in the beanie, and yet he was just out of reach.

The sythe of death always in hand waiting for the one day Alex would ...slip. Right now there were many things happening on the smp. People were always busy, worried about lore or this or that. Alex was really just waiting for this prison stuff to be over, as soon as that happened he would be claimed.

The reapers fingers would no longer ache to grip Alex. He would no longer yearn for the void of silence of which was the afterlife. He would no longer have to balance on the edge of a sharp blade between sanity and death. No longer have to hold on to a thread. Just waiting is all he could do.