V

chapter name: 3.

I had helped Karl pack a small bag of things and then we drove to the facility, it was really like a dorm system but depending on things different omega's and what they were looking for gave them different sectors and rooms. Karl was on the second sector to the top, my personal suite being the only things above his level. I wanted to keep him close since he was a family friend, and since it was his first heat. He was very easygoing so far, but I could definetly smell him, he smelled strongly of sugar and honey.

When we got to his room he walked around and looked at everything, now we were sitting on the couch. He was awaiting my full explanation.

"Ok, so this is your room for as long as you want, you can even live here permanently. Your door automatically locks so nobody can come in here unless you press the buzzer allowing them to come in the home, the only person that can get in here is me, and I will never force my way in unless it is necessary. Maids come around twice a day but food is available 24/7 in the main kitchen, but if you want your own food for cooking just text me and I'll get it taken care of. The house is yours you can do anything with it, also you can decorate it however you want. But the room already has a purple and black theme if you want to keep it that way."

"Now, you said you know how heats work so I'm not gonna cover that, but anything you could need or want is somewhere in the house, all the maids are omegas so that's why they are given the responisbility of helping other omega's in need. Your heat will fully begin two days from now, and since it is your first one it is bound to be painful, I feel that I should ask you now because you are still in the proper mindset. There is an option to cut off the outside entirely for your entire heat, nobody would be allowed in until you personally call me and tell me that your heat is over. I wouldn't reccommend that though. So my main question, well if this is your first heat then that means quickly that you are a virgin, I'm assuming you want in to stay that way?"

He quickly nodded his head so I smiled and hoped it reassured him that he is safe where he is. "Ok, second, I yes am a Beta but I have enhanced scents and smells, so If you would like I could help you through your heat, by that I mean I'd be able to hug you and comfort you because my smell will naturally calm you and help the pain not be as bad. Do you think you would want to do that?" Karl thought about it carefully for a moment, "Maybe, could you explain how that would work, or show me?"