VIII

chapter name: 7.

Karl

- - -

Apparently, I had fallen asleep sometime during the move because I woke up to Alex lightly nudging my shoulder, trying to wake me up. I pulled my hands up to my face or tried to until I realized I was still holding the hands of both boys. I gasped and pulled my hands from there quickly, looking at them both but they both seemed to hold the same expressions. Alex, was happy that I had woken up, Nick, seeming amused was smirking at me.

I rubbed my eyes and began to stand up, both of the boys standing with me. I went to take a step but was still pretty tired and almost stumbled but Alex caught me. I stood back up, "I'm sorry...I'm just really tired you guys, making six droughts took a lot of energy out of me." Alex nodded in understanding. "Well, if you want Nick can carry your out to the car and I can drive us back to the dorms." I thought about it and grabbed my keys to give them to Alex.

I was startled when Nick picked me up but I relaxed as he started to carry me bridal-style to the car, Alex was walking a bit in front of us. He unlocked the car and Nick sat me in the backseat as I turned over to go back to sleep on the way home, before I went to sleep though I asked Alex, "Hey Alex, what time is it?" He glanced at the clock on his phone, "It's 5." I nodded and went back to sleep.

- - -

I started slowly opening my eyes and stretching as I yawned. I laid back down flat on the bed and was hit with the foreign feeling of a hand rubbing across my chest. I smiled at the feeling, it was nice, to say the least. Without opening my eyes or saying anything, I felt another hand messing in my hair, giving me head rubs. It felt amazing, to say the least especially since I was still pretty tired. Then the hand on my chest lifted away and I instead felt hands on my shoulders, massaging them. I almost moaned in response, it had been so long since someone had shown me physical affection.

Finally, I decided to slightly open my eyes above me was Nick giving me head rubs while sitting to the side of me was Alex giving me a shoulder massage. I smiled as my face turned a bit red. I had no idea why these two boys were snuggling up with me and treating me well but I'd be insane to refuse it. "Why all this?" Alex stopped with my shoulders and I audibly whined at the loss of the feeling.

Alex chuckled, "Only because you deserve it, it's our...thanks for helping us with our hangovers." I just looked at him happily, "Gonna keep rubbing my shoulders, or have I spent my thanks?" He lifted my hands from my shoulders, "Well, we were wondering if you wanted to smoke and then I promise the massage will feel ten times better once you're out there." I thought about it and laughed a bit at his expression. "Sure, but I've never smoked before so uhm, I have no idea how this is gonna go." Nick took his hand out of my hair and leaned down making eye contact with me, "That's what we're here for."

I sat up and sighed before nodding in agreement with them. Alex did a miniature fist-pump in the air as Nick did happy-dance and started to walk over to my PC setup. He opened up a little storage area in the PC and pulled out a little tin jar with the lid taped on. "The...substance." Alex reached into a bag that I hadn't noticed was on the edge of my bag. In a daze of hands and snickering Alex and Nick now had three blunts. As they started to stroll very dramatically back towards me Alex stopped and stuck his hand out to stop Nick.

Nick looked at him as their smirks fell, "Nick we don't have a lighter." Nick groaned, "Hey Karl, do you have a lighter?" I shook my head no...and thought about it. "Actually give me a moment, I do think I have one honestly, stay here though." Nick nodded while Alex glanced at me with curiosity. I got up off the bed and walked to my closet, stepping inside and watching as the two boys stared at him curiously, he shut the door behind him.