Sitting on his face for the first time {smut}

I sit, leaning against his thighs. His hand gently squeezes mine, assuring me that I'm doing okay.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' He asks.

His hands intertwine with mine to calm my nerves and I smile at him.

'Ye-yeah' I confirm.

He gently holds my hips, moving my body to his face but I stop him.

'What if you can't breath? I don't want to choke you to death' I nervously ask.

Harry always wanted me to be comfortable when it came to sex. Always put me first. Always prioritised me first.

'That's impossible love' he chuckles.

He traces his hand from my lips down to my sensitive bud, dipping his finger into my already dripping cunt.

'Fucking wet for me already, love' he whispers.

I simply moan, gripping his arms for support. He places his hands to the small of my back, pulling me towards him. When I feel his lips blow a kiss to my entrance, I gasp.

'Just sit for me darling. Like-' I barely let him finish, sitting myself on his swollen lips.

'Fuck' I moan out, gripping the headboard for support.

He stares up at me the whole time. His hand softly trailing up my spine, resting it in my hair. My hips begin to move in the same rhythm as his tongue, letting it roam freely against my sex. His soft breaths vibrate through my core and I lurch my body backwards, feeling my inside tingle. My hands grip his thighs that are bent to keep me in a comfortable position. He continues to fuck me with his tongue. His hands resting on the small of my back.

'Fuck Harry I'm gonna-' but I couldn't finish my sentence as he pushes me against his mouth.

He's fucking harder, giving me no time to breath. I'm screaming his name, squeezing his thigh tighter. He groans from the touch, causing me to let out moans after moans. I'm begging him to stop because my body begins to shake violently from the intense, pleasurable feeling. My eyes desperately staring at his. He keeps going, mercilessly fucking in and out until I release on him, trembling. He doesn't let go but sucks on my clit, helping me through my orgasm. My breaths are heavy, body sweaty. He keeps me in place though, softly kissing the inner corner of my thighs before pressing a kiss to my clit. It's been almost an hour and he's beginning to wear me out.

'Come on baby. One more for me' he pleads.

His hands softly massages my back as he begins to suck on my clit again. It's achingly painful but not enough that I can't go for another round. I nod my head, gripping at his thighs tightly to keep me from collapsing. He pushes his tongue through my folds, feeling my wet cunt from the previous orgasms I've had. Each second I can feel a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach that I let out a strangled moan.

'Fuck H' I whimper, letting a few tears fall.

He wipes them away with his thumb, still pressing his lips to my sex. The pressure is so intense that I orgasm much quicker, releasing my juices all over his mouth. He sucks on my clit, cleaning off all my juices before helping me out of his hold. I feel my body tremble slightly.

'I'm sorry baby' he apologises.

He lifts his arm up so I can nestles my face into his chest. The covers are pulled up over us.

'That was... amazing' I manage through exhausted breaths.

He looks down at me, nudging his nose against mine.

'It really was' he whispers.