Daughter's first period

Harry tiredly turns to face his daughter. Her eyes are glossy with tears. She is holding onto her stomach, wincing slightly in pain.

'What's wrong poppet?' He asks softly.

She shakes her head slightly, sobbing. Harry immediately gets up and scoops her in his arms. Her face nestles into his neck.

'S'alright' he coos.

They walk quietly out of the bedroom and into the en-suite  bathroom.

'It hurts and I'm bleeding' she quivers, holding onto his neck tightly.

'Shh, S'okay poppet' he comforts her.

She lets out a shaky breath, sobbing uncontrollably from the pain. Harry places her on the bathroom counter, softly running his hand through her curls.

'It's just your period darling. Nothing to worry about' he comforts her.

Her eyes scrunch together and she looks up at him in confusion.

'A what? What's that?' She asks.

Harry kneels down at her level, massaging her hands as he begins to tell her everything she needs to know about periods.

'Eww yucky' she exclaims which makes Harry chuckle.

You watch quietly as he answers her questions and helps her into new pyjamas.

'This thing goes on top of your underwear and the wings should stick underneath like so' he explains to her.

She gives him a big hug, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

'Does it still hurt?' He asks her.

She nods her head. Tears threatening to fall again.

'Come here' he ushers and scoops her up back into his arms.

His hand begins to rub her back while he softly hums to calm her down. They sat quietly on the tile floor. His arms holding her tightly until she finally falls asleep. You all walk back to bed. Harry gently laying her in the middle.

So so thankful to have him in your life.