Love makin' 🍑🥺🧡 {smut}

Part four. Give a round of applause for Jonathan Álvarez for filming this master piece. For the sake of this story imagine him singing this for you.

It's been six months since he's been intimate with her.. so when she whispers in his ear 'need you' at first he didn't understand.

'Right here, love' he whispers, nudging his nose against her cheek as he massages her very swollen baby bump.

She leans in closer, her hot breath fanning over his ear.

'Need to feel you' she whispers.

He's quick on his feet, helping her undress before turning her on all fours in front of their floor to ceiling mirror.

'Don't wanna miss that pretty face of yours' he whispers, hunching over her naked body.

He's quick to undress himself before massaging her breasts first. She hisses, feeling them quite sore but soon leans her bum against him, moaning out when the pain fades into blissful pleasure.

'Please, baby. I beg for you to tell me to stop if it's too much' he whispers in her ear before leaving a light kiss there.

She's tight around him, feeling the rawness of his member against her. While she's still against him, adjusting to his size he whispers softly to her ear. 'Beautiful' 'gonna be gentle, love.. don't wanna hurt the baby' 'are you sure, love. Don't have t'do it'. She's so sure of it, wanting to feel him again, wanting to relive that moment he made love to her when they decided now was the time for a baby. He proceeded to fuck her slowly, holding her hips with his calloused hands. Moans after moans fall from their lips, body sweating, shaking reaching nearer to their high.

'So close, handsome' she tells him with her eyes closed shut.

She can feel the pleasure, her heart beating out of her chest and when she orgasms, he softly whispers little encouragements while riding out her high. He finally orgasms too, bucking his hips still inside of her as his body trembles with streaks of cum. He's a panting mess and so is she.

'Fuck that was great' he whispers, leaving light kisses to her back.

and when he pulls out, he presses her back against his chest, running his hand over her belly as they sit panting.

'It really was' she agrees.

Aftercare is super important no matter the situation. When he's rough on her, soft or while pregnant, he'll always take care of her after. She rests her head on his chest as they sway under the shower. He's singing softly songbird, while massaging shower gel over her baby bump.. a smile on his face as he softly whispers 'thank you for giving me the greatest gift'.