How can I tell you

Lights are off. The TV sounds are echoing through the living room. Harry had just come home from tour. Tired and ready for bed. When he enters the house it's quiet and calm. Unlike the chaos of touring. Godly hours practicing, getting lost in big venues, girls screaming. It can be overwhelming.

His heart melts at the sight of you sprawled on the sofa, fast asleep. He had told you not to wait for him, seeing he would be coming home super late but you never listen. He places his Gucci suitcase on the floor, deciding to sort that out later before picking you up gently. You stir slightly, opening your eyes and a smile curls on your lips.

'Hi baby' he whispers softly, nudging his nose against yours.

'Hi' you reply.

You're too tired to say anything more and so you close your eyes again. The soft pillows engulf you into a warm embrace but you frown when you don't feel your boyfriend beside you. He chuckles, quickly brushing his teeth. The bed dips slightly and he wraps his arms around your waist, pressing a sweet kiss to your hair. For an hour or two you both tiredly talk until sleep washes over. Both of you falling into a peaceful slumber.

The morning breaks through, sun shining through the curtains. You flutter your eyes slowly and a smile curls on your lips when you find your boyfriend sleeping beside you. His hair scattered all over. Face squishable and kissable. You trace the outline of his back, softly sighing in content.

'No matter where you are what your doing, I'll always love you' you mumble.

Harry heard every bit. Leaning closer to kiss your lips.

'And I'll always love you' he whispers.