I'll always make time for you {smut}

'H..' you breath out, untangling your hands from his curls and turning your head to the baby monitor.

You can hear crackling sounds of the monitor before cries echo through the room.

'I'll get her' he mumbles in between your soaking cunt before giving small kisses to the inner corners of your thighs.

You watch him slide a pair of sweatpants to hang low on hips and ruffle his hair to keep it somewhat tamed.

'Don't miss me too much, love' he teases, kissing your lips before heading out of the room.

You watch him through the monitor as he picks Ana up and cuddles her little body against his chest. He's softly singing songbird by Fleetwood Mac and it makes you swoon, placing your hands to your chest right where the heart is. It's yours and his song.

When he comes back your sitting against the headboard, smiling with so much love and affection. He's smiling too, hovering above you. His lips brushes passed yours, sucking and nibbling just under your ear.

'I'll finish what I started' he whispers lowly.

You can feel the hair rising on your skin, a gasp falling from your lips as he leaves open mouth kisses to your exposed skin. Starting from the neck, he trails his lips down to your breasts where he sucks on them. You could see the tiredness in his eyes. His hair a mess of waves. But he'll always take time for you. No matter what state he's in.

'Fuck..' you moan out as he leaves wet kisses to your stomach.

Then to your pubic bone before slipping back into your clit.

'I'll always take care of you, lovie' he mumbles in between licks.

He continues to lick, suck into your soaking cunt before pulling away, nudging his nose against it slightly. He kisses the inner corner of your thighs once more before trailing his lips back up to yours.

'Gonna be gentle, I promise' he mumbles in between kisses.

You gasp when he enters into you slowly. His cock stretching you out perfectly.

'Sorry love' he apologises.

He moves hair out of your face so he can caress your cheeks. He's stilled inside of you, letting you adjust until your finally ready for him to move. He does so, tangling his body with yours just to feel every inch of you.

'Fucking perfect for me, love' he whispers.

His lips fall back to your breasts, giving them some more attention. You tangle your hand through his curls, seeing your wedding ring glisten under the moonlight.

To think years ago, you where in such a bad place and then he came along.. marriage and your beautiful angel, Ana.

Your toes curl under him, hands gripping onto his hair tightly as you orgasm, letting out a few 'fucks'. He keeps going until he's pushed deep inside of you, stilling as he lets stream of cum fill you up. Animalistic moans echo through the bedroom that slip passed his lips.

'Fuck, love' he grunts, riding out his high.

When he's done, bodies coated in sweat, he gazes at you with love.

You've alway thought that love would fade within time. Losing that spark you had years ago. But even after carrying a baby for nine months, he still loved your body, tangling himself with you in intimate moments.

Like now, holding you close into him as he presses soft kisses to your forehead.

'Fucking love you' he whispers.

He slowly pulls out, tangling your body over his. Your face is nestled into the crook of his neck and you leave gentle kisses there. His hand brushes small shapes to your back while the other reaches to cover you both under the sheets. You can feel yourself warn out, eyes slowly closing into a deep slumber.

'Night, love' he mumbles in between a gentle kiss pressed to your hair.

His eyes also closing into a deep slumber.