miss yous and surprises part 2

she pecks his lips. once.. twice even three times.

'love.. I need to leave' he softly whispers.

she only grips around him tighter, nuzzling her face in the crevice of his neck.

can't..' she tells him.

he pecks her head a few times, gripping around her waist tighter. he wishes to stay. hold her for a while longer. but he has a flight to catch and a show to do. so he whispers in her ear, softly prying away from her.

'nooo?!' she grumbles, keeping him firmly against her.

'love.. i have a flight to catch' he tells her.

with a soft sigh, she lets go rolling over and huffing. he scoops her in his warmth, spooning her while whispering apologises. it's not his fault. she knows that. but she can't help feel upset that he's leaving her again and she won't see him for a while.

'i'll be back soon, my love' he promises.

she turns around, placing gentle kisses to his jaw. then looks at him tenderly.

'don't miss me too much' she lightly tells him but it doesn't change the stinging feelings in their hearts.

he hates that feeling, heart aching, shattering into a million pieces. he hates the.. goodbyes.

when they make it downstairs, holding each other's hands, he leans in slowly, nudging his nose against hers softly until his lips touches hers. it's with such tenderness, cupping her cheeks in his hands.

'i'll be home soon.. promise' he tells her, pulling away from the kiss.

and so.. she awaits for him, knowing he'll always come back to her. his home..