traveling with a baby

it's stressful to say the least

it's stressful to say the least. he carries the suitcases and follows the check-in sign. then he carries her in his arms. 'you've never been to Italy.. it's so pretty..' he whispers.

he holds your hand in his and the three of you make your way through security. it's always stressful which is why he tries to distract her with her favourite toy. he hops the pink bunny around. on his head. on her's. boops her button nose and that makes her giggle. they walk through security without a fuss and he entertains her while he waits for you. the duty free is the first shop you pass by and her eyes immediately wander to the windows at the far distance. he takes her to watch the planes fly by and her eyes widen in bewilderment. 's'gonna be us soon' he coos.

for the most part of the time, you drink coffee to stay awake because she was pretty restless last night. you breastfeed her and burp her and slowly she falls asleep. that's until they announce the flight and she begins to fuss again. she's now restless on the flight.

he tries to calm her down. sways her up and down the isle while you nap and eventually she falls asleep, nestled between his cheek. the rest of the flight she's restless until the flight is over and she's nestled into your arms as he goes to grab the suitcases.

you both couldn't be more relieved when you settled into the villa. sun soft in the sky and the cutest bean bewildered by the sea view.

'think it's time for a nap' he suggests. you couldn't agree more.

so the three of you begin to doze off in the bedroom, happy to finally start the best holiday ever..