Cruel summer {smut}

There he was, hand brushing against my bottom lips. His other snakes around my waist, pulling me even closer to his body. His lips softly traces love hearts over my neck down to my collarbone.

'God I missed you' he mumbles in between kisses.

I let out shaky breaths. My heart is racing faster than the speed of light. I hum out a response. Too much in dreamland to even say anything. God his lips are heaven. His hands are sculpted perfectly. So much so that the statue of David couldn't compare to him.

'Fu-uck' I manage when he removes his hand from my lips, brushing his fingers up my thigh.

The gritty sand feels warm under our feet. The low music echoes through the breeze. He takes his hands away, cupping my face before hungrily attacking my lips with his. Like two deers head fighting for life. It's sloppy but still very passionate. He pulls away slowly, tracing his lips down to where my breasts rest under my dress. His lips press more love bites, leaving purple bruises. His hands now gripping on them, lightly massaging through my linen dress. My nipples begin to harden, poking through. He looks down, smirking at the sight of them. My core is itching for more and I can tell he wants more too, licking his lips repeatedly.

'Fuck, I need you' he squeezes his eyes shut.

His length twitching through the fabric. My eyes look down, staring at it. My hand begins to palm his member through his pants, trying to help him relieve any tension. He lets out a sigh. His face falling in the crevice of my neck. My other hand runs through his hair.

'Shit darling, keep going' he heaves out.

Less then a minute later, he has me pressed against his old Alfa Romeo. Lips attacking everywhere. My hands grip his hair and my legs wrap around his waist.

'Better take this slow, love. I wanna watch the sunrise with you' he whispers softly in my ear.

My heart melts. Butterflies fluttering in the pit of my stomach. He pulls away smiling widely, showing off his cute dimples. It's a ritual for him to savour every moment. Eyes admiring every part of me. I move a strand of hair out of his face, smiling back at him.

'You look so beautiful, love' he whispers.

His lips barely touching mine as he nudges his nose against mine. The sun begins to go down and the night sky covers us. We break from our kiss, looking up at the stars before looking back at each other. His eyes glisten gold under the starry lights.

'Precious, I need you' he nudges his nose against mine, smirking slightly.

He manages to pull the car door open, placing his lips on mine. He can taste my cherry chapstick. Sweet with an undertone bitterness that lingers by the end. I manoeuvre to the end of the car, lips still clinging onto his. Ours touchy hands removing items of clothing until we're completely bare.

'Shit baby' he pulls away to stare at me for a moment.

His hand softly caresses my cheek before moving hair out of my face. I too caress his face, softly smiling at him. He can do absolutely nothing and I would be on my knees just for him. He reaches for his back pocket of his jeans, searching for his condoms but I pull his hands away.

'S'okay, I'm on the pill' I whisper.

His eyes are unsure but my smile washes away his nerves.