'It's a girl' 💖🥺

They're not the typical 'lets have a baby shower to reveal the gender of the baby'. So they're a mess when the nurse tells them 'it's a girl'. Healthy heartbeat, cute little bean. Harry can't contain the tears falling down his cheeks and she can't either. His lips pressed to the monitor screen as he stares at it.

'S'girl, love' he tells her with a beam in his eyes.

'I know, handsome' she beams too.

After a few minutes of crying, laughing and realising they're going to be parents, the nurse comes back with a few picture scans for them. The whole ride home she can't stop looking at it, smiling widely. He's babbling on about 'tea parties, painting her nails, reading bedtime stories'.. and from that moment she knew he was going to be the best father for their little angel.. actually maybe she always knew.

'I've been thinking.. Ana has a nice ring to it.. Ana Styles. It's Greek for Anne and it means grace' she tells him.

He's so in love with her, holding her hand to his lips.

'That sounds perfect. Mum's going to love it' he beams.

She was always so envious of their mother and son relationships because she never had that unconditional love at home. Never had the 'let's tuck you under the bed' 'I love you' 'time for bedtime stories'. He knew that.. and took her so many months to realise that one Moby Dick can change someone's life. It changed hers.

'Your going to be the sweetest mum' he tells her, still holding her hand to his lips.

She can feel the butterflies in the pit of her stomach, finally happy to have him in her life. Her little heaven