Cockwarming {smut}

Skip if you find these imagines cringe. Also he looks hot but without the long beard though.

She takes a breathy sigh as her soaking cunt slides onto his cock. His own voice is strangled by a 'fuck' from this feeling too. He stares at her deeply, letting his hand find hers and intertwining their fingers together.

'Please' she begs, circling her hips to gain some sort of friction.

She moans from the feeling. His cock deep within her, feeling full. He untangles his hands from hers, holding her hips in place. His soft eyes are still staring at hers but there's a smug look on his face. She whines, lightly punching his chest in protest. Her desperate eyes coat with a glossy shine of tears.

'Shhhhh shh- shh' he breaths. 'Fuck- need to feel you. Can you keep still for me princess. Yeah?' He thumbs her lips with his finger, waiting for her response.

When she doesn't reply, he grabs at her jaw, forcing her eyes to look up at him. With a defeated sigh she finally nods.

'Good' he smirks.

They sit quietly like that, their bodies connected into one. His hand gently moves strands of hair out of her face before keeping it tangled there. He leans in, sucking and biting onto her shoulder until purple bruises pop up onto her delicate skin.

'Fu-ck' she takes in a shaky breath.

She can feel his throbbing cock inside of her, warm and full. Her eyes are glossy with tears. Her body coated with a shine of sweat. He begins trailing his finger down her chest, in between her breasts and all the way down to her stomach where he brushes against it. His eyes are staring down to where their hips meet. She inhales and exhales shaky breaths, arching backwards as he continues to brush against her delicate skin.

'Shi- fuck, doing so good baby' he praises.

She can barely feel anything anymore other than the sensation in the pit of her stomach. Her eyes are staring up at the ceiling, hands tangled in his hair. He leans in, circling his tongue to her breasts. Her toes curl. Her head collapses, burying her face into his shoulder

'Fu-ck, Y/N. I said to keep still' his words are strangled by his moans.

She can't help it, but want more of him. Have him thrust deep inside of her until her mind goes foggy. But she's stuck here, impatiently waiting.

'Such a good girl' he coos, moving more hair out of her face.

It has been 20 minutes already and she's feeling the ache between her thighs. She's whimpering and begging for him to do something, anything. Just to relieve her pain.

'Please, I need you to fuck me' she whispers in his ear.

He can tell she's desperate. Her body shaking while he's still inside of her.

'Since you asked nicely' he bends her over, keeping one hand firmly on her hips as the other grips her neck. His body is pressed onto her back and he places his lips to her ear.

'Fu-ck baby' he dips his finger into her folds, feeling her wetness. 'Fucking wet for me, yeah?' He coos.

He doesn't even warn her but teases her clit with the tip of his cock. She moans at the feeling. Her stomach clenching anticipating for more. They both sigh contently when he thrusts into her, keeping himself still inside of her. She whines again, screaming into the pillow to muffle her desperate sounds. Her hands fisting the sheets. He begins to pull out before thrusting back into her. His cock brushing to the hilt of her.

'Fuck baby,  you're still tight' he mumbles in between grunts as he slams back into her.

Her body lurches forwards with his movements. Her fisted hands showing of her white knuckles. He continues to pull out and slam back into her until they both reach their high, nearing almost to midnight. He slows down his thrusts helping her and himself ride off there orgasms until he's completely still. He loves the feeling of her walls warmly covering his cock, leaving him in an euphoria. So he lays himself back down, bringing her on top of him. Her aching cunt still greedy for his throbbing cock. She nestles to his chest, slowly falling into a deep slumber while feeling him fully.