First night 🌕🪐

Their peaceful sleep are shattered when they hear the crackling of the monitor before hearing piercing cries. He's quick to untangle himself from you, placing a sweet kiss to your temple.

'Go back to sleep' he whispers in his half sleep state.

He's slowly tiptoeing down the silent hallway, holding his little angel in his arms as she wails.

'Shh.. shh, angel. There's no need to cry' he whispers, brushing his thumb over her cheek.

The simplest of actions are enough to put her right back to sleep. Her eyes closing into a peaceful slumber.. and when he makes his way back to the bedroom, he's resting his head against your neck, placing a soft kiss there. You wrap your arms around him, letting sleep take over the both of you.

He's been constantly getting up, cuddling his little girl against his chest to get her to fall back asleep and then making his way back to you.

'M'sorry' you apologise, brushing his curls out of the way.

You trail soft kisses down his jaw, chest, where his butterfly tattoo sits.. and then rest your head against his chest and while doing so, he places his hand through your hair, stroking it gently. Soon you're back into dreamland, little snores slipping from your lips.

Harry stares for a while, smiling at his love then turning his head to the baby monitor, watching his little angel sleep peacefully through the monitor screen.. and when he doses of, it's just you two on his mind.