Haze {smut}

I'm in a haze, clouds intoxicating my vision. It feels like I'm floating in air even though I am grounded, kneeling in front of him. His butterfly tattoo flutters as his stomach muscles flexes and it catches my eyes. I softly graze over it with my fingers, feeling his smooth, silky skin. He lets out a shaky breath, closing his eyes shut.

'Fuck, baby' he breaths out.

I can feel him stretch me out as I sink down on his shaft, letting out a shaky breath while doing so. He gently lifts himself up pressing a drawn-out kiss to my forehead.

'S'alright love. I've got you' he assures me.

So I let myself adjust to his size before pulling out and sinking back down on him. He lets out a small grunt, placing his hands to my hips to guide me up and down his cock.

'Fuck, baby. You're so good for me' he whispers in between breaths.

I keep going, letting out a few whimpers here and there. My eyes are squeezed shut and I let my back arch backwards. My mind seems to be in haze again, feeling light headed as I sink down on him.

'Shit, baby' he squeezes his eyes shut, collapsing on the bed.

I can feel my walls clenching around him and a small grunt falls in between his lips.

'Fuck, please. Do that again' he begs.

I clench around him a few more times, moaning out his name. But it's not enough to get me through my orgasm. He begins to buckle his hips upward, meeting my thrusts. I let out an exaggerated gasp, holding onto anything to keep me steady. My eyes are glossy with tears. I can feel the tension building up in the pit of my stomach.

'Fuck, H' I manage through clouded vision.

My lips begin to quiver. Streaks of sweat are falling down the sides of my face. I can feel the tingling sensation coursing through my body. My heart is racing. I'm panting while sinking onto him with much force I can give. It's overwhelming.

'Come on baby. Cum for me' he encourages.

I'm whimpering through hot tears, staring at him with desperate eyes. It's all a beautiful mess. Skin slapping. Moans echoing through the room. Body sweating, trembling as I'm nearing closer to my orgasm.

'Fuck, fuck, H, fuck' I scream when I come undone.

Feeling my body go numb, I let him take control, bucking his hips upwards. His hands grip onto my hips, keeping me still as he abuses my pussy. Fuck it's hot. I can feel his hot juices filling me up, mixing with mine. He slowly stops his movements, catching his breath as I do too.

'Shit that was amazing' he grins, showing off his dimples.

My finger runs along his collarbone and he lets out another shaky breath, gripping the silky sheets. His mind feels dizzy. Body violently shaking. His heart is accelerating with every simple touch I give to his hot, sweaty skin.

'Please... baby' he unexpectedly bucks his hips upwards, making me gasp.

His cock is throbbing. I can feel it. My wet juices is dripping from my aching cunt, coating his cock nicely. Looking at each other, our hips move in a slow, sensual rhythm. His hand reaches to my throat, wrapping his fingers around it. It's making it harder for me to breath. I'm staring up at the ceiling, cursing words. They echo through the room along with a few of his own. He continues to buck up to meet my messy thrusts. Each thrust rapidly changing. He's pounding into my pussy now, blocking my airways. His index finger reaches to my lips tugging it so I can suck on it. I look back at him, sucking on his finger with devils eyes.  My mind always seems to go back into a haze. Vision clouded as I'm taken to Satan's abyss. It's all black.

'Shit Y/N, almost there' he heaves out.

I can't respond, feeling myself give in to his merciless thrusts. My body falls limp again, letting him take full control. He's pounding in hard, choking my throat.

'Such a fucking slut' he taunts.

I can feel the tension building up in the pit of his stomach, making me scream out his name. He doesn't let go of throat, keeping me in place. I can see a smirk on the corner of his lips. His other hand rests on each breast, flicking them in between his fingers. His grunts echoes through the room.

'It's disgusting' he spits.

He can feel my body shaking violently. My breaths are heavy and my heart is racing. The feeling in the pit of stomach is only growing.

'Fuck, fuck, baby, shit, fuck' I curse, releasing my juices.

He does too, bucking his hips upward as an elongated grunt falls from his frustrated lips. His hands loosen their grip on my throat, falling down my sweaty body.

'Shit, fuck, fuck, baby' he says in between breaths.

His thrusts slow down to a stop and we both stay still, staring widely at each other. He can feel my aching cunt clenching around him and he has to pull  out of me before he cums again. His sweaty forehead presses against mine while his hand caresses my cheek. I'm exhausted, feeling my eyes close heavy. I don't remember what happened after that, letting myself fall into a peaceful slumber. Harry does too, holding you close to his chest.

'I love yous' is the last thing you say to each other.