drugged

warning: mention of being drugged. please only read if your comfortable to.

he's slipping out of her vision, mind blacking out and then

he's slipping out of her vision, mind blacking out and then.. she collapses.

'fu—uck'

frantically, he drags her outside.

he had heard those awful stories. drugged girls in clubs. raped unconscious.

he's holding her, body trembling. his heart squeezing out of his chest.

'come on, angel'

he's shaking her too, trying to wake her. but she stills, unconscious in his arms.

'fu—uck'

his heart races, squeezing out of his chest. breath staggered. he's desperate now.. fucking desperate.

'please— fuck'

he's on the phone, calling a cab milton street, number 23. alright.. thanks. his eyes stinging with fresh tears.

when the cab arrives, he tells the driver his address.

'please, angel— please'

her eyes flutter open. slowly regaining consciousness. she feels dizziness. disoriented. but he holds her in his arms.

'what happened?'

it breaks his heart. his love completely unaware. he mumbles a 'i love you'. then tells her. she's trembling.
now she remembers. his hand around her waist. her mumbling a no. him trying to drag her out.

she buries her face in his neck. soft tears falling.

'shh— shh. s'alright'

the ride home is exhausting. her eyes worn out. he carries her to their bedroom. then kisses her through tears. he's shaking.. broken. his heart squeezing again.

'sorry, angel'

but she hushes his tears, brushing them away.

'you still saved me'

her tears cloud her vision. but she manages a weak smile. that's enough for his heart to swoon.

'course, love.. you always come first'

he slips under the covers, her head resting against his chest. his hand strokes her hair.

'always put you first'

she slowly closes her eyes, smiling against his skin.

'night, my love'

'night, handsome'