Long nights call for nap time

Harry awoke to a piercing cry. He's immediately up on his feet, tiptoeing quietly to the nursery room in an attempt to let you sleep. Although you'd follow straight after. His heart sinks, seeing his precious flower tear up. Her cheeks puffy and red.

'S'alright petal' he coos, reaching his hand out to her.

He scoops her up, placing her head to his chest as he softly hums to calm her wailing. You sluggishly walk in, eyes tiredly gazing at the adorable sight in front of you.

'How precious' you smile.

He reaches his hand out to you, holding  you close as you both watch your little flower slowly fall back to sleep.

In the late afternoon you'd find him sprawled out anywhere. The bed, sofa. Even in the rocking chair placed in the corner of the nursery room. Today he was sleeping peacefully on the sofa with your precious little girl resting on his chest. His little, quiet snores echoing through the room, making you smile widely at the two. She stirs slightly, letting out little squeals. Her eyes slowly fluttering open. Harry too wakes up from his peaceful nap, looking down softly at her.

'Hi' he coos.

She wriggles slightly, crawling up to her daddy and grabbing at his face. He can't help but nibble at her hands, making her giggle.

'So soft' he coos once again.

You lean down to kiss her cheek and his too, softly gazing at her cute face. Her little head turns to you. Her hand making grabbing motion and you scoop her up into your arms, nuzzling your nose against hers.

'She looks so much like you' he compliments, making you blush.

'She gonna have your hair though. I know it' you smile, shaking your head at her in an attempt to make her laugh.

'You think?' He asks.

With a slight chuckle you look up at him.

'Oh, I know so'