Sticky notes

It's not uncommon to find sticky notes everywhere. Especially when you're on your period. You flutter your eyes open, reaching for your boyfriend when your hands are met by a small sticky note placed neatly on his pillow.

You look beautiful in the mornings. Even on your period, love.

You smile, slowly making your way to the bathroom. Your eyes land to the mirror covered with another sticky note.

Gotta make sure my girl is taken care of. Painkillers and tampons are in the basket.

Your heart swoons at his kind gesture. As you reach to grab a tampon, you find another sticky note.

Sorry you have to go through this every month. Wish I could be here to help you through it. Hopefully I can get of work early. Xx

He would do anything and everything to be by side, holding you close as his hands rub your belly to ease the pain. But instead he's stuck at the studio. You on his mind at the very minute. You walk down the stairs making your way to the kitchen. Another sticky note lays on the kitchen counter.

There's some dark chocolate behind the biscuit tin. Don't eat too much of it. Love ya Xx

You open the cabinet, pulling out the biscuit tin to find indeed a bar of dark chocolate.

The whole morning you make yourself a cup of warm coffee before starting the day.

Work has been stressful to say the least that your almost in tears. Mostly from period hormones.

'S'alright love' Harry whispers softly, holding you close.

His hand gently forming circles on your back to calm you down.

'I made us dinner and maybe we can watch a movie and eat popcorn' he suggests.

You snuggle into his chest, watching some rom-com. Harry places a kiss to your hair, rubbing your back to keep you calm and soon your eyes close into a peaceful slumber.

'Goodnight love' he whispers.