sex is on fire {smut}

he's sitting on his knees with your legs resting over his thighs. with one hand, he's trailing his fingers down your front, dipping them into your honey. your cunt is fucking dripping in it. the other holding onto the base of his cock.

your breath hitches. his tip gathering your wet juices.

and the sight is delicious. soft moans, wet sounds. watching his own cock bury tight into your cunt with a fuck leaving his dirty mouth. your folds flutter around it. walls tight. chest heaving along with his.

he begins to rock his hips against yours. one hand around your waist. the other gripping the sheets.

without hesitation he releases the grip of his hand from the sheets, wrapping his fingers around your throat, choking you. the other digging into the soft flesh of your hips, thrusting into you hard. moans, skin slapping, hips snapping, it's an orchestra of sounds that echoes through the room.

you're choking out on breaths and curse words. your hands are gripping the sheets. hips meeting his thrusts. breasts bouncing, sweat beading from your face and his too.

and there's that tingling feeling. your cunt clenching against his fat cock. eyes dilating, arching your back as you near your orgasm. but he presses your belly back down with his calloused hand, feeling the imprint of his cock.

it's hot and heavy. a few curses leaving his lips along with 'fucking slut' 'this cunt's all mine' 'doing so well for me baby'.

and when you finally release, cursing out his name, moaning a 'fu— fuck— shit— fuck', he releases too. hips rutting as he fills your cunt with his juices.

it's just the beginning, spreading your legs open, thrusting harder, abusing your cunt. just.. how.. he.. likes.. it. he's spewing out words like 'not done yet, baby' 'daddy's hungry for your cunt' 'can't hold it in much longer, baby' and that's enough to have you releasing again, coating his cock with your juices.

after five orgasms, he pulls out. cock glistening in juices as streaks drip from your cunt.

the room smells of sex. bodies beading with sweat, coating his velvet tattoos nicely. panting mess. eyes hazy. yours in such a daze.

and he leans in, scattering love hearts to your skin, paying special attention to your breasts before whispering a 'fuck that was hot'..