Only angel part 13 {smut}

And another storyline from this series with a different song. Jeff Buckley has this magic touch in his voice, with his words. Something I can't really describe.

She remembers her first time sleeping over, lazy sex at midnight, nervous laugh slipping from her lips, eyes gazing at each other, more lazy sex till morning wakes. She remembers him holding her closely, feeling his heart beat at the same time as hers. She peppered his chest with tender kisses, mumbling 'I love you' repeatedly. She remembers giving him what he really wanted, lips kissing the tip before hollowing her cheeks as she bopped her head up and down his cock. She saw the way it glistened with pre cum, just for her. She remembers his whimpers as he begged for her to give him some type of release. She remembers his gentle action, holding her hair out of her face so he could see in detail the way her mouth fit perfectly around his throbbing cock. She remembers the early ours of the morning talking. His sweet honey toned voice keeping her in a dream like state. She remembers his fingers tracing small shapes on her bare back.

'Can't believe your all mine' he grunted while love making.

He remembers her body glistening from sweat, nervously asking if she could use the bathroom, breaths staggering as she stared down at him while he was hungrily drinking her holy wine and licking a stripe to her glistening clit. He remembers phone call conversations, begging for his lover to come over and she would cave in, needing to relive the sex she had the night before.

'Must feel you again, please' she begged.

He'd cave in too, giving into her needs. She'd grip his silk sheets, panting for air as he devours her body for hours. At the beginning stages, it was sweet and gentle. Love making until the early hours, with 'lover, should've come over' by Jeff Buckley playing on his turn table. Then one night she whispered in his ear 'take me to hell' and he did, making her scream in such pleasure she's never felt before, taking her to another level. He kissed all over her body after, pressed her back against his chest as they sat in the warmth of the water.

'Alright, love?' He asked her.

She has her eyes closed, hands fiddling with his fingers. Her foggy mind clearing to a light blue sky. She let her body turn around, kissing every inch of him she could touch. He gripped her waist, making sure she didn't slip. Then he begged her to look up at him and when she did he kisses her with all his being, their souls touching, eyes twinkling like stars. He kept his hands around her waist, kept kissing her until she gasped for air, panting. Then he scurried down the home studio, after she fell asleep, writing down all he tried to tell her. All that he felt around her. All that he felt when buried deep inside of her. He stayed up all night although he was exhausted after their mind blowing sex. He stayed up, sacrificing sleep, blinking it away with a bash of his eyelid and when he heard her fragile voice call for him, he without a doubt rushed to her, holding her in his arms.

'Still need you close. Please' she begged him.

He laid down beside her, letting her body hover over him. She rested her head on his chest, letting his finger travel up and down her spine. Then he pulled the sheets over them and kissed her forehead. Her staggered breaths were now soft and gentle against his chest. Her snores filtered the room. He couldn't sleep for a while, instead just gazed at her figure, sheets delicately outlining her skin. Thick thighs, curvy hips, peachy bum. He could just run his finger down there, dip them in her honey, hear her soft moans that are music to his ears. He could just buckle his hips to hers, beg for cunt because he was pathetic like that. He could have her resting against his abdomen as she warms his cock in her mouth half the night. He could do all of that. But he could also just keep her in his arms, holding her so close so she can't slip away from his unconditional love he has for her.

Finally when morning breaks, leaving a golden hue over her skin, he can't help but drink her all in, devour her body, thrusting in and out of her, sucking on her breasts.

'Should come over more often.. please' he's begging now.

Pathetic, he knows but he needed her always and he knew she needed him too. She'd always make an excuse to her parents, telling them she was at a friends house and they would believe her. Trust in her, when in reality she'd be in between the sheets with him. Her lover.

'I'll always come over, handsome' she says resting her hand over her eyes as their panting.

He's stroking her hair, gazing at her figure. Breasts peeking through the silk sheets. He brings his hand over, resting over them. Every once in a while squeezing them in appreciation. She's slipping out soft moans, running her fingers down his belly, finally gripping his cock tightly in between her hand. He lets out a shaky breath, bucking his hips into the softness of his silk sheets and he curses that it's not her cunt he's thrusting into to. She watches his facial expression change with every stroke to his dick. He can already feel himself reaching for another orgasm, body shaking as she violently runs her hand up and down his shaft.

'Fu-uck' he curses, holding his breath.

She keeps her gaze on him, fingers adding slight pressure to the tip. He hisses, body lurching foreword and then collapsing.

'Shh.. Shh, pretty' she hushes his tears.

Turning around, she kisses at the corner of his lips, hips straddling at his sides, her cunt grazing softly over his hip. She brings her lips down, along with the sheets as she replaces her hands with her mouth, sinking her mouth over his cock. He grabs her hair, fisting it in his hands as he stares at her innocent eyes looking up at him. Her mouth, popping out of him just so she could see his reaction. He's giving her no time to breath when he sinks her lips down his shaft. At the same time his hips thrusting into her. She gags, her nose reaching in between his balls. After he releases into her mouth, she swallows, placing his Gucci shirt over her. They rest just above her knees, leaving the rest to his imagination. He has her sitting on the kitchen counter, coffee brewing in his bialetti pot as rain pours heavily down the floor to ceiling window. Her moans are muffled by the gush of rain and her hands tangle in his hair as he fucks his tongue into her. When he's done, riding her orgasm, his holding her hand, brushing the back with his thumb. She can faintly here the sounds of Billie Holiday playing across the kitchen room and the sizzling sounds of bacon. She can feel the beating of his heart as she rests her head against his chest. His hands wrap around her protectively, pressing a kiss to her hair.

'I love you' he mumbles in between the kiss.

She can feel the beating of his heart accelerating when he says those, how staggered his breaths are. She can feel the shakiness in his voice, the subtle vulnerability. She smiles into his skin, kissing there with such tender his heart is bursting.

'I love you too'