After party {smut}

Imagine it's the after party and he whispers in your ear 'I need you'

Imagine it's the after party and he whispers in your ear 'I need you'. With a quick nod, the both of you take it upstairs to the empty bathroom, locking it so no one can come in. Usually at an after party everyone drinks, talks amongst themselves or simply dance. It was never in his wildest dream to have you bent on your knees as you suck him off. It's gentle at first. Long, slow strokes.

'Fu-uck' he breaths out, closing his eyes as he runs his hand through his hair.

His other hand instinctively tangle in yours, grabbing at it as he buckles his hip to meet the back of your throat. It's nothing knew. To fuck your mouth senselessly. Like it's nothing. But he always loves to praise you. Boost up your confidence.

'Shit baby, right there' he grunts.

His hand still in your hair, hips bucking upwards to meet your thrusts. It's taking him over the edge that he releases into your mouth. The after math satisfying when you lick him clean and swallow all his cum. But he can see cum dripping from your core and he has to do something about it. Take care of your needs too. He lifts you up placing you onto the sink. So your back is against the cold mirror. His hands holding your thighs wide apart. He kisses the inner corner of them first. Then proceeds to flick his tongue around your slit, teasing a little. You whine but it muffles into a moan when he pushes his tongue into the bud that's blossoming with cum. Your hands tangle in his hair, roughly gripping at the roots as you let out an 'o' shape in between your lips. He lets out a quiet smirk, looking up at you. The hot vibration coursing through your core.

'Fuck' you breath out, pulling his lips closer to your heat.

His hands still resting firmly on your thighs, giving them a slight purple bruise but you don't care to focused at the feeling in the pit of your stomach.

'Come on baby. Cum for me. Yeah?' He whispers, sending waves of hot breaths into your core.

All this dirty talking is taking you over the edge and when he whispers 'fuck you taste so good in my mouth' and grips his hand to your clothed breast, your walls clench around his tongue and you release in his mouth. Your hands gripping tightly in his hair as you let out your final scream.

'Jesus christ Harry. That was so good' you whisper.

He places a sweet kiss to the corner of your thighs before lifting himself up and kissing your lips messily. The night so vibrant and lively just by each other's touch.