Love of his life

She's resting, cross legged in his tee

She's resting, cross legged in his tee. Her glasses sit at the bridge her nose and she pushes them back while reading her book. Harry leans against the doorframe admiring the love of his life.

She's attentive to her book, her fingers flicking through the pages with delicate turns and when she finally looks up for a moment she smiles, seeing her love standing there.

'Hi' she whispers.

He's admiring her before bed. The softness of her eyes, like an array of spring flowers. Her roseate cheeks plush and squish-able. Her hair, a waterfall cascading graciously down her frame. Quietly he tiptoes to her, eyes holding a pool of golden in them. She could see his emerald gems gazing at her with so much love. Her's also holding so much love for him.

'Hi' he sheepishly smiles.

His hands find their way to her waist, letting her rest against him. He's nudging his nose against her temple then leaving a drawn-out kiss there.

'Didn't mean to interrupt' he apologises.

But she simply interlaces her fingers with his, resting it between her lips.. then she's resting her book against her chest, turning her head to see his face. Messy chocolate curls, eyes like heaven, silken, blush lips. His fingers begin to brush against her delicate skin and she gasps, gripping her book tighter. Then he's greedily kissing down her neck, leaving love bites in its wake. She's a panting mess, slipping out moans here and there.

'Fu-uck' she curses, feeling flustered.

He stops, simply holding her like it's their final time together.

'I love you.. I hope you know that' he softly whispers in her ear.

Her stomach flutters, heart beating fast, eyes glossy with tears. He's tender, holding her so close.. just in case she slips away from his grasp because frankly he doesn't want to lose her.

'and I love you' she smiles, brushing her lips passed his.

They finally tangle under the sheets, letting their eyes drift of into a peaceful slumber. 'Goodnight' being their last exchange.