the little things that he does for you

• always lets you wear his hoodie

• always buys you flowers (you're favourite kind).
• ties your hair when you 'feel hot' because you forget your hair tie. he always has a scrunchie on his wrist.
• always buys you necessities (pads, tampons, snacks, face masks).
• watches friends with you all the damn time. watches each series over and over again (he loves friends).
• helps put his sweats on you and ties your shoes when you're heavily pregnant.
• cuddles you in bed before work.
• squeezes your hand when your nervous.
• holds your pregnant belly to relieve the heavy ache, rubs it and presses gentle kisses there.
• spends most of the night up with the baby while he lets you sleep.
• massages your shoulders while you're breastfeeding and presses a gentle kiss while mumbling a 'so proud of you'.
• shows you a song he wrote for you because you are his world (watermelon sugar was one of them he wrote when you told him you were pregnant because she/he was going to be a summer baby).
• nuzzle his face in the crevice of your neck and mumbles 'i love you'.
• holds your hand all the time.
• nestles his chin over your head while having conversations with people.
• always protects your baby bump. stops people from touching it all the time.
• buys you your favourite snack when you're on your period.
• always reminds you how perfect you are. how beautiful you are.
• reminds you the parts he loves the most.
• the best boyfriend ever.