Hyde Park [2]

'hey— ' he softly coos as he snakes fingers around your waist.

'hi— ' you whisper.

he presses a delicate kiss to your hair and gazes at his sleepy baby. she's in a golden slumber, resting over your shoulder with her little fingers clinging to soft fabric of your hoodie.

she stirs a little from the gentle intrusion of the music but he lulls her back into a golden slumber with his melty voice. it makes your back muscles relax further into his front and sigh softly into the air.

he leans down to your ear. presses a delicate kiss there before whispering softly the lyrics to the song of leather and lace.

is love so fragile and the heart so hollow?
shatter with words, impossible to follow..

the words warm your heart. makes you melt even further. it reminds you of the promise he made to you many years ago. that he would never hurt you like the others did. never shatter you with harsh words that could crumble your world.

you're saying i'm fragile, i try not to be
i search only for something i can't see.

he mumbles those words as he keeps his lips to your hair. holds you tightly in his arms.

take from me my lace

'i love you' he whispers while the two of you sway to the music.

'i love you too'..